PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

RafaelLVX
11-09-2011, 06:21 AM
This forum SHOULD support Tapatalk. That app is great for checking forums, and your forum is one of those I check most from the mobile. And of course, looking at this forum from the mobile browser is hardly a decent experience.

Thanks for the great work.

The Jackhammer
11-10-2011, 01:53 AM
All I have is a mobile browser, the forums look great to me!
Don't know what tapatalk is, only that when I visit certain sites, I get annoying popups asking me to install it!

RafaelLVX
11-10-2011, 02:39 PM
All I have is a mobile browser, the forums look great to me!
Don't know what tapatalk is, only that when I visit certain sites, I get annoying popups asking me to install it!

Nah, browsing MPT with a mobile browser takes too much scrolling and pixel hunting for simple tasks like logging in and searching the forums. And the Javascripts used are not compatible with some browsers either (at least it doesn't work as it should sometimes).

About annoying popups I don't know. The app is cool, you should try (for other forums).

The Jackhammer
11-10-2011, 07:10 PM
I use Opera Mini, it's fast, scrolling is a sinch, it doesn't support flash is all, but I can switch to the inbuilt browser for that. ^_^

RafaelLVX
11-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Same browser here. Still better on Tapatalk. :)

(I note you use Nokia N8 though, while I'm on Android instead)

The Jackhammer
11-12-2011, 01:56 AM
What's Android like for browsing?
Any good?
I hate the n8 browser, it's a load of crap, Opera Mini is good though!

Maherun Nesa Irin
01-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Android app soon will be released when i can fix my paypal account. Our government give us hope paypal will be lunched in september.. Lots of new features will be added like direct download from file host etc..

v.Na5h
04-03-2012, 12:46 PM
tapatalk plugin please.........