PDA

View Full Version : Internal memory problem with my N78

SRDRN
10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
I don't know if i post in the right section, but anyway i'll tell you a small problem that i have with my Nokia N78.
Since i took my mobile i install applications and try to see if i like them. Some of these i keep them and the rest i uninstall them. But the problem is that the internal memory of my phone, although i uninstall the applications, keeps decreasing and decreasing and now i have only 16MB left.
Is there in the internal memory any junk files left which i have to remove them manually by Xplore? Or the only way is to reset to factory settings?
Also if i reset to factory settings, then my SD card and the applications must be installed again from the beggining?
Thanx in advance for all your answers

samrat_21
10-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Hopefully u have installed python...then try junk file cleaning soft ecleaner posted in py s60 zone...also some applications install on phone memory by default..check them that they are not too many...try to install these applications in memory card...

SRDRN
10-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Installing PyS60 can harm my mobile? Also after that im able to unistall it?

samrat_21
10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
There is no harm in installing python...u can uninstall it any time..it is just like any other application..give a try..

shozi123
10-26-2009, 05:59 PM
just it is due the application called life blog
Solution :-
Goto > application > lifeblog > settings > items > unmark all the items and restart your phone the memory will be recovered