PDA

View Full Version : ChevronWP7 - Unlocker & Cert download

usitaly
12-29-2010, 11:26 PM
ChevronWP7 - Unlocker & Cert download

http://i54.tinypic.com/jh81zr.jpg

The tool to unlock Phone Windows 7 was already out, but has since been removed. This is not because it does not work, but to get there you can continue to develop with the support of Microsoft. You iridium21, a popular forum, has had time to upload the tool, and then for those who want to be usable, functional and reversible, you can go back, we see:

1. Unzip the file, mandat an e-mail as an attachment chevronwp7.cer
2. We open the mail with WP7
3. Click on the attachment, you will get a black screen for the installation of the certificate
4. Click on Install
6. Connect your phone and leave from Zune
7. Chevronwp7.exe launch, and we click checkboxes to Both
8. Click to unlock

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7581/immagine2qf.jpg

As you can see, once your phone is unlocked, quietly, may be raising relocking chevronwp7.exe ...

regards

Tarunkevin
02-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Has any one been able to install and hack there phone using this...I tried doing it but failed, I have installed the certificate on my Nokia 710 but not able to run the application it says I am having trouble communicating with the phone?

agent
02-27-2012, 02:46 AM
same on my samsung omnia w (I have installed the certificate on my samsung omnia w but not able to run the application it says I am having trouble communicating with the phone)
some one help plz

michaelthedon
03-18-2012, 04:54 PM
i guess this one works only with the gen-1 device. as both nokia 710 n omnia w both are gen 2 device it wont work. nor will windowbreak. we just have to wait untill something comes up!

vicas
06-06-2012, 06:54 PM
i guess this one works only with the gen-1 device. as both nokia 710 n omnia w both are gen 2 device it wont work. nor will windowbreak. we just have to wait untill something comes up!

i guess u r right...happened d same with samsung omnia w...checked just now...