PDA

View Full Version : None of the games working on x10 mini

dharmesh
03-26-2011, 10:06 AM
guys i need serious help... there r plenty of android games available with best graphics.but none of them work on my x10i....has anyone tried sum gr8 games if yes plz tell me and give me d links....

guirella bob - not working
splinter cell - not working
brothers in arms global front - lags too much
nova - not working
gangster - neither versions work
lets golf - no luck
asphalt 6 - not working .... if sum1 succesfully got any of these working plz tell me which version is the best

TheOne
03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
you need better hardware for playing those games.

Nitindeck
03-26-2011, 11:31 AM
bro all hd games nd most of them need a WVGA reso. with a good hardware on board

dharmesh
03-27-2011, 05:47 AM
bro all hd games nd most of them need a WVGA reso. with a good hardware on board

so shud i assume that though i have an android phone i cant play the gr8 games...and have to stick to only angry birds?

Nitindeck
03-27-2011, 03:33 PM
yup urs is poor qvga display nd i think only angry birds is supported atm. for that reso. might some other games u can found compatible on ur phone andro. mart.

mine is hvga but its support is is also very less it supports nfs shift,angry birds,n.o.v.a., polarbit games,brother in arms,ganster (reso. prob.) & sims 3 might you try them..& some of my own interest like some statergy games..

for max. support you need a good res. with good hardware..
i think you should buy a ipod touch 4g coz' that would be cheapest option for a gamer.. its abt 16000rs. for 8gb. version.. every game you know gonna work flawlessly on that
Don't expect much from ur poor phone

dharmesh
03-28-2011, 03:47 AM
u all are useless

fruitpunk
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
HD GAME HVGAl (http://artoseven.blogspot.com/2011/10/update-rekap-game-hd3darmv6hvga.html)
go there