PDA

View Full Version : [CFW]Hegazy N97 Ultimate v10.0 RM-505/507/506 All Languages Supported 22.0.110 Update

medopasha
04-16-2011, 12:46 PM
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/769/abcd0001j.jpg

Please If You have Any Previous Version , Just Update To This The New

And Maybe The Last Version As It's Highly Optimized And More Powerful

Please Delete ( Sys, Private , System, Resource ) Before Flashing And Hard

Format To The Phone After Flashing Is Highly Recommended For Maximum

performance .

Change Log :-

1-Fixed Mass Memory Recolonization When Charging While The

Phone Is Switched Off
2- Fixed Dot Symbols By Removing Any Fonts And Keep The Default Font

Now The Version Is Really Multi Language
3- Fixed The Problems With Conversation App And Add It , Enjoy
4- Battery , Network Icons Removed As it Conflict With A lot Of Themes
5-Update Qibla App
6- Fixed Issues With The System Stability
7- Fixed Some Lags And Imported Some Original Files From C6 FW
8- Removed Scroll Till Push As It's Lags
9- Add N8 Scrolling And Fixed it
10- Ram Control App Removed
11- Increased The Total Performance To it's Maximum And Increase The

Battery life

Thanks For Anayalater75 And Daniel For They Support And To Every One

who Supported Me - Best Friends love You ;)

Download (http://www.mediafire.com/?d9vss1s1384b58x)

Password : MohamadHegazy

wolfy1664
04-19-2011, 10:56 AM
verry nice again mate lovin it

puchuub
04-20-2011, 05:27 PM
does this CFW v10 have the n8 dialer?

TraumaDoc
04-22-2011, 02:26 AM
I finally took the plunge to use a custom firmware. I'm not as happy as I thought I would be.

First of all, all of the menu icons are too small - so the text/name of the icon is cutoff in many cases - you should always be able to read the full text of the name of a button/icon. Changing system text size doesn't help - making it large makes the icons far too huge - one or two per page requiring massive amounts of scrolling !! ugggggg

I hope someone can answer this question for me though !! About Ringing Tones and Sound Clips

For example, in the ringing profile settings - to choose a sound for ringing or text message, etc. - when you click to change a new sound you get a menu listing:

Download Sound Clips
Tones
Songs
Video Clips
Sound Clips
Off

I have a problem - what is THE EXACT PATH of the place that the phone is now using - the folder for the location of these folder/choices of sounds??????

I know some sounds are in the Z Folder - but you can't add files to that ROM location '

I have had my extra sounds in E:\Sounds\Simple and E:\Sounds\Digital, but leaving them there (from my old original Nokia firmware) doesn't make them available when choosing the sound I want. And, depending on the file browser you use, there is a name inconsistency in that there is a folder called "Sounds" and in a different program it may be called "Sound files". I have also used the different browsers to copy my tones/sound files to each folder to ensure they are actually in each possible folder name, etc. It doesn't help.

The only way to make my sounds available to be chosen to assign to ring tones, etc. is to put them in E:\Music ... but I DO NOT want to keep my tiny sound clips in the normal music folder with my regular MP3 music files.

I DO WANT to keep my sounds in categories such as Tones and Sound Clips (as .mid, .mp3, and .wav), but in this firmware I cannot figure out how to do this and where to put them so they will be available in the proper folders !!

HELP ? Someone? Anyone know where to put these things properly ??

TraumaDoc
04-22-2011, 02:31 AM
Double Post Deleted

kelliee79
04-22-2011, 02:42 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?d9vss1s1384b58x#1
cannot access
Pls help

TraumaDoc
04-22-2011, 05:02 AM
There is nothing wrong with the site and the password is actually given in the post/instructions - read it before doing things and you'll have the information to have access :-)

tsk tsk tsk

natoilva
04-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Very very fast this version thanks a lot ^_^

natoilva
04-24-2011, 12:13 AM
very good ^_^ only need one aplication to block access to msg folder whit password. this will be very good if you can make this in next version of super hegazy ultimate v12 =) thanxxx a lot m8

TraumaDoc
04-24-2011, 01:08 AM
It's not the job of the FIRMWARE creator to add tons of other applications to the versions released. It is the job of the user to add specific application he/she wants. Install it yourself natoilva - it's not that difficult. FIRMWARE IS NOT SOFTWARE ! uggg

natoilva
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM
yes but if anyone know the name of a good aplication to make that i apreciate ^_^ and i will install alone =P!

tkx

TraumaDoc
05-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Advanced Device Locks Pro works for what you want to do - and more - easily findable here on the forum using Search or Browsing

kabirstarkhan
05-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I finally took the plunge to use a custom firmware. I'm not as happy as I thought I would be.

First of all, all of the menu icons are too small - so the text/name of the icon is cutoff in many cases - you should always be able to read the full text of the name of a button/icon. Changing system text size doesn't help - making it large makes the icons far too huge - one or two per page requiring massive amounts of scrolling !! ugggggg

I hope someone can answer this question for me though !! About Ringing Tones and Sound Clips

For example, in the ringing profile settings - to choose a sound for ringing or text message, etc. - when you click to change a new sound you get a menu listing:

Download Sound Clips
Tones
Songs
Video Clips
Sound Clips
Off

I have a problem - what is THE EXACT PATH of the place that the phone is now using - the folder for the location of these folder/choices of sounds??????

I know some sounds are in the Z Folder - but you can't add files to that ROM location '

I have had my extra sounds in E:\Sounds\Simple and E:\Sounds\Digital, but leaving them there (from my old original Nokia firmware) doesn't make them available when choosing the sound I want. And, depending on the file browser you use, there is a name inconsistency in that there is a folder called "Sounds" and in a different program it may be called "Sound files". I have also used the different browsers to copy my tones/sound files to each folder to ensure they are actually in each possible folder name, etc. It doesn't help.

The only way to make my sounds available to be chosen to assign to ring tones, etc. is to put them in E:\Music ... but I DO NOT want to keep my tiny sound clips in the normal music folder with my regular MP3 music files.

I DO WANT to keep my sounds in categories such as Tones and Sound Clips (as .mid, .mp3, and .wav), but in this firmware I cannot figure out how to do this and where to put them so they will be available in the proper folders !!

HELP ? Someone? Anyone know where to put these things properly ??

can u tell me, how exactly do i install this CFW in my fone, i have n97 v22...i don know how to flash and all, plz tell me simplest and easiest way, i shall be real thankful to you.

wolfy1664
05-12-2011, 05:20 PM
hear you are read this and be careful if you can brick your phone also use jaf to flash it with not!!!! phonex

wolfy1664
05-12-2011, 05:21 PM
hear you are read this and be careful you can brick your phone also use jaf to flash it with not!!!! phonex

DJ7even
05-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi it's normal there is just one file this :"RM-505_22.0.110_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx" how can I flash my nokia with this please?

Igor70
08-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Delete ( Sys, Private , System, Resource in C or E?

--- Update ---

Delete ( Sys, Private , System, Resource in C or E??