Thread: Netqin Antivirus Pro Features Free

Status

♠The Alchemist♠
    Mobile
    Nokia 5233 hacked

Netqin Antivirus Pro Features Free

IMPORTANTO AT YOUR OWN RISK,I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS SO AGAIN DO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Just recently I read in another forum that we can have netqin pro member features without paying a single penny.You just have to follow this:
    Install Netqin Antivirus 5,The app will ask you to update database select yes,Then it will ask you to pay the amount,just press cancel and exit the app.Restart Netqin again,follow the same above process but this time select yes/ok when asked for payment.Your virus database will be updated and you will become pro member but your balance will not get deducted.
    AGAIN,I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THIS IS JUST THE INFO I READ IN ANOTHER FORUM SO DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.PERSONALLY I AM NEVER GOING TO TEST IT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE NETQIN ANTIVIRUS.REMEMBER,DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Status
    Excellent Poster
    Mobile
    Galaxy Series ツ

Re: Netqin Antivirus Pro Features Free

Nice info arty2: but everything im not have antivirus
    except, symbian it wiil add it kaspersky
    MPT is my life, if this go, i'll be going crazy

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5230
    Rom

I too read this info (probably in the same forum) but you really need guts to try it man.There were many many replies.some were shouting like "it didnt work" while others were shrieking "worked for me great".The bottom line, you cant rely on such info.Its possible that someone just started this as a prank and nothing more.And most probably this someone is Netqin Developers themselves.Just think,if your balance gets deducted its only netqin who will have the advantage.You tried your best to share something with the community and i respect that.But we should use our common sense while dealing with such stuffs.

Status

♠The Alchemist♠
    Mobile
    Nokia 5233 hacked

You are right.It didnt occur to me at first.Also I have Netqin and their products.All of them have one very bad tendency that is connecting itself to net.Also type this words "NETQIN IS FRAUD" in google and see the results yourself.its really shocking.