- Aero requires DreamBoard 1.1+ to run
- Tested on iOS: 4.2.6, 4.2.1
, and 4.1
- All images were made and tested for retina devices (not hating on older devices, but technically this is an iPhone 4 forum )
Have tested it on 4.3.3
- Deb file installation, preserves permissions (uninstall via Cydia)
- Auto theme apps (applies a glass border effect mask on all icons)
- 1 AllApps folder and 7 additional AppFolders for custom app placement
- Start menu to hold 12 QuickApps
- Simulated "AeroFlip" for an additional 4 apps
- Scrolling wallpaper changer
- Skin changing UI with 10 preset colours (within the theme)
- For those who purchase MusicBarExtended, a custom skinned WMP player
- Custom lockscreen and status bar for WinterBoard
- Reduced memory usage, even lower than my first theme
1. SSH/FTP the deb file into your phone
2. Use iFile and navigate to it, tap on the file and select Installer
.deb and as alway but if u like. Support $2.00
~~~~SD Users (non-retina) ONLY!!!~~~~
There will be a new folder called SD Plist. Copy the two plists inside and overwrite the ones in the main theme directory.
If you are an HD User and didn't read the bold text and are now stuck with low res icons, shame on you.
Uninstall the theme via Cydia, and delete the Aero folder. Then reinstall using the deb file.
(Extract and ssh into dreamboard folder)
(Install with ifile)