Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: An abstract, honeycomb-inspired, OpenGL live wallpaper.
Features (enabled in "Configure" or "Settings"):
* touch-enabled! Swipe up or down to spin the rings faster. Tap quickly to slow down again
* Four colours: blue, magenta, pink and red! More will be added. Note that loading of new textures can take a few seconds. This is not a bug and will only happen once.
* multiple fade schemes: linear, heartbeat and none
* sync schemes: make the rings spin in sync, alternating pattern, or random pattern,
* special effects: "centre glows" or does not fade out
* change minimum fade value for linear fade style
What's in this version:
Added high res textures and mipmapping for hdpi devices. Fixed pixellation and aliasing issues. Not, higher res means slower color conversions.
Added new color:Tron Orange!
You can now choose per-ring colors or two-tone colors yourself!
Please report any issues to me! I always freak out a bit when I upload a new version.