NokiaCooker v 2.4 & NaviFirm+ v 1.5
NokiaCooker is a PC software reserved to the Cookers, which allows to modify the files containing the phone's firmware to create customized firmwares versions named Cooked-Firmware.
Nokia Cooker can modify data which is located in:
- CORE (only ROFS1 data)
It can't modify data located in the CORE yet.
Not all the ROFS/ROFx can be modded!
Modding a protected ROFS/ROFx you'll risk to brick the phone.
If you aren't sure that your ROFS/ROFx can be modded, don't do it.
The modding of the UDA, instead, is always a safe operation.
This software is provided "as is" with no warranty whatsoever, express or implied and moreover, WITHOUT any technical support, so, DO NOT contact me about this, because you WILL NOT receive any reply.
If you don't know how to install, or how to use it, probably you don't need Nokia Cooker at all.
As per Author's Words:-
NokiaCooker v2.4 Change-Log:
- New: I've only added a personal message to Cookers It will be shown after the fw has been repacked.
NokiaCooker v2.3.1 Change-Log:
- Fixed: the final CRC value was still wrong for some fw files.
NokiaCooker v2.3 Change-Log:
- Fixed: a quick, but important, bug-fix. In the previous version, the changes to the ROFS1 (CORE) were not applied.
NokiaCooker v2.2 Change-Log:
- New: added new option to extract the ROM. You can find it inside the menu "Advanced > Extract ROM to File..."
- Improved: reports an error when trying to open corrupted firmware files.
- Improved: slightly changes to the fw parsing engine.
- Fixed: the final CRC value was wrong for files < 1Mb.
- Fixed: "Can't detect Partition Data" error when opening an unkown image format.
NokiaCooker v2.1 Change-Log:
- New: you can extend the ROFS1 partition to the maximum size.
- New: added Yellow status for the Estimated Size.
.When it is marked in Red, the repack will probably fail and you'll be forced to remove some data.
.When it is marked in Green the repack will probably complete successfully.
.When it is marked in Yellow, the size of the current data is near to the limits of the Partition, so you have to try to repack the fw to know exactly if it will be repacked successfully or not.
.In any case, NokiaCooker will never let you write outside of the Partition Size limits, so it will be always safe to flash the repacked fw.
- Improved: shows a confirm dialog when you attempt to close the fw file and it has not been saved yet.
- Improved: in order to grand a safe repack, 2 different checks are performed when repacking the data to be 100% sure that the new data will not exceed the maximum partition length.
- Improved: toolbars settings (text and icon size) can be customized using the right mouse button.
- Improved: added expand all / collapse all commands in the treeview.
- Improved: avoid TreeView flickering when the directory selected contains a lot of files.
- Improved: computation of the final CRC takes less memory, allowing to process bigger UDA files.
- Improved: better computation of the new blocks needed during repack.
- Improved: ROFS1 partition size detection.
- Fixed: message "NokiaCooker is running as Administrator" was wrongly shown when UAC was disabled.
- Fixed: after removing some data from the ROFS1, the filesize of the repacked fw was still unchanged.
- Fixed: shows an error when trying to repack an unsupported UDA-MMC (BlockType49)
- Fixed: drag&drop was disabled after selecting a recent fw file that didn't exist anymore
*** Informations for Developers about Plugins ***
When NokiaCooker launches your application it will pass the 4 command-line parameters below:
1) the file currently selected in the window on the right side
2) the path where the fw files have been extracted (eg: c:\nokiacooker\files\n8fw_extracted\)
3) firmware filename (eg: RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda.fpsx)
4) firmware type (UDA, ROFS, CORE, UNKNOWN)
How to read the arguments depends on the programming language you're using:
- for Delphi you should use ParamStr() ParamCount()
- for C# you can find the source code of a skeleton Plugin inside \NokiaCooker\TestPlugins\
NaviFirm+ 1.5 Change-Log:
- New: it is now possibile to Download up to 20 files simultaneously. You just need to increase the Download Sessions limit (default value is 2).
- New: added option to automatically append the PC to the destination path
Or from our Server
Installserver's Pack for Hacking in attachment