WiFi Manager Premium v2.1.6
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Includes two home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, the other lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap.
New and improved:
• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings can't do this);
• Still there - support for tablets in landscape mode.
What's in this version:
Added a workaround for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 firmware issue.
Note: Enabled premium functions.
These features are: advanced per-network options (desciption, icon, IP address) and the one-tap network widget.
All the other - essential - features are free: the black widget with detailed connection info (both sizes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.