PlayerPro DSP pack v2.1
Requirements: Android 2.1
Overview: PlayerPro DSP pack is a free digital sound processing plugin for PlayerPro. PlayerPro is an advanced music player for Android devices (2.0++).
The DSP pack is recommended for Android versions prior to 2.3. For 2.3 and later devices, it is recommended to use the built-in android audio effects.
* From PlayerPro, go to Settings > Audio > Download DSP pack.
* Once installed, activate the audio pack via Settings > Audio > Activate DSP pack option.
* Restart PlayerPro for the changes to take effect.
* The equalizer settings are available via the option menu and on the default player screen.
* Adjust the audio buffer if you experience playback skipping (old/less powerful devices): Settings > Audio > Audio buffer. Larger buffers should reduce skipping.
The app does NOT appear on the desktop. Make sure to use above instructions.
DSP pack features:
* Supports all common formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, wma, ogg, wav.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets
* Customizable presets: create, edit, rename, delete ...
* Preamp control
* Bass boost control
* Volume control
Supports armv6 and armv7 (NEON) devices. Optimized for NEON devices.
What's in this version:
Various bug fixes impacting several phones: Atrix, Xoom, LG Optimus 2 etc.
Added support for flac format: mono/stereo, 16/24 bits, dithering, sampling rates 8kHz-96kHz.
Added support for wavpack format: mono/stereo, 8/16/24/32 bits, dithering, sampling rates 8kHz-192kHz.
Added new optimized wma and ogg codecs (up to 2 times less CPU consumption).
Added NEON optimizations for wma/m4a/mp4/aac formats (up to 5 times less CPU consumption).
Added app2sd support.