hii..i have downloaded the files from your link..
i dont know how to install them..i have the follwing things downloaded-
1. Nokia OVI Suite (Installed to PC for backup of personal data )
2. NavifirmPlus (Installed to PC for Download of Firmware)
3. Nokia Cooker (Installed to PC For Editing the Firmware)
4. Installserver For [v9.1]/[v9.2]/[v9.3/v9.4]/[S^3] (Compatible with the phone model)
5. RompatcherLite (For hacking)
6. Phoenix Software Suite (Installed to PC for Flashing Mobile)
the thing is i have already hacked my phone using rom patcher plus..without any of this flashing/modding..i can install unsigned/expired certificates softwares without any issues...
i am dying to install this custom firmware because of all the awesome features..and added upgrades..
so the post here at http://www.mobilephonetalk.com/showt...-UDA-for-Nokia
is somewhat confusing to me..i already have the end result of entire process..so doing all that all over again seems repetitive..
now i have no idea on how to proceed..i tried opening phoenix but it says install a nokia dongle and try again..
now im clueless..!!
please help..m new to all this..thanx..