Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support
Diceplayer uses HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination. Diceplayer drains less bettery than SW based players.
- AVI,MOV,MKV,FLV,AVI,3GP,3G2,ASF,WMV,MP4,M4V,TS,MTP ,M2TS
Playback speed control
- up to x1.8
- audio pitch correction support
- MKV embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
* Tegra3 based ICS devices(Transformer Prime/HTC One X)
* Tegra2 based Honeycomb tables
* Samsung Galaxy S2/Note
* Samsung Galaxy S and variants
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7')
* Samsung Galaxy Player (YP-GB1)
* HTC Nexus One,Desire and QSD8250 based devices => may need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* HTC Sensation,Evo 4G+.Evo 3D
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt
* Toshiba TG-03 and many Japaneses vendors' QSD8250 based devices => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* Dell Streak,Venue => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* SonyErricson Xperia Arc,Acro
* Motolora Defy : Gingerbread required.
* LG Optimus 2x,Moto Atrix,Droid Bionic,Photon 4G : Gingerbread required
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra2 based devices : H.264 [email protected] ( no weighted prediction )
What's in this version:
Support Hebrew languages(Thanks [email protected])
Minor bug fixes
Install and enjoy!
DicePlayer plugin for tegra2