Did you contracted rockstar support? Open device config xml play with it it may solve your problem.
I have not contacted Rockstar yet, and unfortunately I am not very familiar with the config.xml file so I have not played with it because I don't want to create other problems. Do you know how/what should be edited within this file?
Otherwise I guess I'll just have to wait for the game to be modified for my device or until somebody finds a way to play it through emulation or something.
installation method :
1. download all and join using HJSplit[/url]
2. look for folder named : com.rockstar.maxpayne 551 MB
3. move it with ES File Explorer to /sdcard/Android/data/
4. or use My Files to /root/Android/data/
5. download and install APK --> chose DONE
6. Download TB files, extract
7. move three TB files to /sdcard/TitaniumBackup/ or /root/TitaniumBackup/
8. Open TB
9. look for maxpayne and restore "DATA ONLY"
10. exit TB and start the game
Why only 551 MB ?? i already deleted the non necesary files so you need not download 1 GB
unfortunately u should use TB in order to play the game
can you please re-upload the data files? if possible on deposit files please.