Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: FilePush lets you transfer files to your Android device with only two clicks.
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista and 7.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Push files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Open, move and delete files
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
What's in this version:
- Fixed some incompatibilities with older Android versions
Download: Released by chathu_ac