iCleaner 5.3.0 iCleaner 5.3.0
is the removal tool which is best to remove the unnecessary files from your iPhone. iCleaner v5.3.0
updated by Exile 90 with lot of changes. If you want to launch it then it is possible from Springboard or from any terminal app. iCleaner5.3.0
is also enable its users to remove Retina / Non-Retina Images and also iPad retina images, with recommendation of ‘Test Mode’ run, especially when using ‘remove non-retina images’, which can easily break some apps. By default, this tool of iCleaner for iPhone
scans for images in ‘/Applications/’ and ‘/var/mobile/Applications/’, does not scan the entire disk as it might easily break something on some configurations. If users need to add more folders, just edit the “/Applications/iCleaner.app /Settings/imgdirs.txt” file but they will make sure to add a newline at the end of the file and a “/” at the end of every folder path, necessary to let iCleaner work well.
Users of iCleaner deb
may exclude the specific apps in the “Excluded apps” menu. Correct procedure for completing this task would be:-
- Running it in “Test Mode”
- Check all of your apps, to see if any of them has been broken
- Restore the backup files
- Exclude the apps that were broken
Finally, run it without test mode.
has also an option to move the huge “Fonts” folder to/from the System partition, which has very limited space. Please note that no space is gained during this procedure, as the folder is just moved because fonts will still be readable by iOS. After moving the said folder, users will replace it with a symbolic link to the new location, so everything will work just as before.
Users may bring it back to its original location by re-running this tool.
Cleanup with iCleaner v5.3.0
iCleaner 5.3.0 Changes
- Erase , browsing history and cache files of safari in order to free up memory and preserve privacy
- Scan for needless WebClip caches, , temp files and snapshot of miscellaneous apps
- In-depth cleanup for known app like as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Flipboard, Google+, iCabMobile and Twitter etc
- Delete apps log files and crash reports that are generally irrelevant to the user
- Scan and remove system outdated cache files and database
- Remove partially downloaded Cydia packages and repo files, caches and temp files
- Erase Cydia sources files
- Remove packages installed as dependencies, which are not needed anymore, by issuing the ‘apt-get autoremove’ command
- Get rid of preference files left by some uninstalled packages
- Custom cleanup pass based on file extensions, i.e. bak or old etc.
Added language UI support for Czech and Polish.
- Added UI application exclusion (for both cleanup and image removal).
- Added fonts mover tool.
- “Retina/non retina image removal tool” now also removes iPad retina images.
- New supported apps: Flipboard.
- Added more files to the cleanup list.
- Significantly improved cleanup speed.
- More accurate freed space detection when cleaning up.
- Interface changes.
You can like our Facebook page, add us to your circle on Google+ or follow us on Twitter to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Google, Apple and the web.