Working for my SGS, need WiFi though. Hope an offline version will come soon!
I somehow managed to make it work offline (Without requiring internet, even initially, at least on my device)
Ok so here is a recap of what I did:
- Copy the 3 Files in RAR to '/sdcard/TitaniumBackup/' folder
- Using Titanium Backup, Restore 'App + Data' of FFIII
- Copy 'com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIII_GP' Folder to 'Sdcard/Android/Obb' (Make the Obb folder if it doesn't exist)
- Don't run the game yet!
(I've used Lucky Patcher 1.9.5 and not the newer version.)
1. Open LP 1.9.5
2. Select FFIII
3. Select 'open menu of patches > 'remove license verification' > select 'Auto True'
4. Select 'open menu of patches > 'remove license verification' > select 'Auto Fast'
5. Select 'open menu of patches > 'remove Fix'
6. Launch FFIII, if you see the Square Enix Logo, you're good to go otherwise if experiencing error, try step 7:
7. After step 4, try running FFIII with wifi. You should see the Square Enix logo, close the app, turn off wifi, run step 5, then launch FFIII
Try restarting your device with wifi off and run FFIII again to make sure it runs w/out wifi