gReader Pro (Google Reader) v2.8.6
Requirements: Android OS 1.5+
Overview: gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your rss/feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
- Support developers
- Ad free version
- Dark Theme (Night Mode)
- Medium Widgets
- Google Reader Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your offce, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles uptodate.
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Offline Reading: Download and read your articles withour internet connection.
- Themes: gReader support Black, Blue and Dark (Pro) Themes
- Easy Navigation: Navigate through the articles with intuitice touch gesture.
- Folders / Tags: Displaying your feeds in folder and tags
- Subscribing: (Un)subscribing your feeds directly in gReader
- Auto synchronization: Synchronize your feed automatically for a periodic time
- Notification: Keep you update with notification
- Sharing: Share your favorite articles with your friends with a simple single-click via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
- Searching: Let you search for articles in subscriptions
- Widget: Adds an Unread Count app widget
- Text Mode View: Reduce articles to text-only version. Easy to read.
- Inverse Webpage: Inverse the color of the article page
- Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
- Editing Subscriptions/Folders: Edit your subscriptions directly in gReader.
- People you follow: Folow the feed of your friends
- Recommended items / sources: View your recommended items or add recommended sources in gReader
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
What's new in v2.8.6
* Performance: Improved performance
* Offline usage: Improve offline sync speed
* UI: Small UI changes
* Bug fixes: Table rotation issue, Schedule on boot issue, Offline image issue, other small fixes