Thread: Pinball Arcade v1.0.9

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S Plus

Pinball Arcade v1.0.9

Pinball Arcade v1.0.9
    Requirements: Android 2.2 and up, Root, Titanium Backup
    Overview: This is real pinball for your Android phone and tablet!

Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams?, Bally?, Stern Pinball?, and Gottlieb? together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.

Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Tales of the Arabian Nights™, Medieval Madness™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Ripley's Believe It or Not?, Theatre of Magic?, and Black Hole™ are all available for purchase from within the game.

Each month, regular updates will add on classic pinball tables for purchase like Twilight Zone?, Creature from the Black Lagoon?, Attack from Mars™, Black Knight™, Space Shuttle?, Pin•Bot™, Big Shot™, (and many others for years to come!) along with online tournaments and additional modes to challenge yourself and compete against your friends coming soon.

An optional Facebook login allows players to connect to cross-platform leaderboards.

Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!

More Info:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject
    Download Instructions:
    *ROOT & Titanium Backup required*
    1- download and extract this rar http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1M5BRATZ/
    2- close internet connections (wifi and data)
    3- copy com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject folder into /sdcard/Android/data
    4- copy the 3 files in TB folder into your TitaniumBackup backups folder (default /sdcard/TitaniumBackup)
    5- open Titanium Backup and restore Pinball Arcade 'app+data'
    6- now you have version 1.0.8 with full tables
    7- install the update Pinball Arcade_1.0.9.apk
    8- open the game and enjoy no limits, no ads and full tables

*IMPORTANT* Please don't update this game with Google Play, otherwise it could be blocked for all of us. I'll post future versions.
    Note1: if you don't have full tables after updating to 1.0.9, uninstall and delete data and cache, reinstall 1.0.8 version as described but avoid updating (avoid point '7').
    Note2: it is very recommended playing this game with no internet connection active.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    s4

Re: Pinball Arcade v1.0.9

works as described,execellent..cant wait for more

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7500 10.1
    Rom
    Android Ice Cream Sandwich Ganbarou ROM 4.3.1, A1 Kernel

Wait for cracked version without root !
    Don?t want to root my tablet.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by prallo View Post
    Wait for cracked version without root !
    Don?t want to root my tablet.
    Agreed. Not rooting either.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S Plus
    I think there will be no version without root, only if someone try to make it...

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7500 10.1
    Rom
    Android Ice Cream Sandwich Ganbarou ROM 4.3.1, A1 Kernel

This is exactly what I?m waiting for, Hirishiolo ! arty:

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    echo
    Rom

Just as a tip, it appears this game will still run if you change the "access the internet" permission to disallow. I hate remembering which games I have to turn airplabe mode on for.

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    Galaxy S

After trying this method that worked fine by the way I discovered another method more easy and I think it will work on future realeases. It?s easy because you just have to edit one file after download the game from the market and then download yourself the tables. I will explain it now the easy way possible:

1. Get the app SQLite (If I need you to say how to find the app you wont make It after this)

2. Install the latest version of Pinball Arcade from the Market.

3. Open it at least one time to create the db.

4. Close the game and open SQlite (wait for all the db's to load) and find Pinball Arcade DB's there.

5. After entering the db's open "pinballArcade.db"

6. Open then "purchased"

7. Now you have to press new Record and insert this new 4 records (one after another). On the first line you put the text on the second line you put "1". It will look like this after all the lines are created.

four_pack 1
    pack_two 1
    pack_three 1
    april_pack 1

After this you can open the game and download all tables one by one has you purchased them. And you can leave internet on and login as guest also. Sometimes the games shuts down wile downloading or after but if you open again it will download again and work fine. This only happened to me during some tables download but not a big problem.

Hope this works for you and leave soem feedback.We just have to wait for new tables and find the pack names to add the DB

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    HTC HD2
    Rom
    Cyanogenmod 7 (my own custom rom)

Quote Originally Posted by sabbys View Post
    Just as a tip, it appears this game will still run if you change the "access the internet" permission to disallow. I hate remembering which games I have to turn airplabe mode on for.
    How do I change the "acces the internet" permission?!... I'm rooted...

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    lg 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginati0n View Post
    After trying this method that worked fine by the way I discovered another method more easy and I think it will work on future realeases. It?s easy because you just have to edit one file after download the game from the market and then download yourself the tables. I will explain it now the easy way possible:

1. Get the app SQLite (If I need you to say how to find the app you wont make It after this)

2. Install the latest version of Pinball Arcade from the Market.

3. Open it at least one time to create the db.

4. Close the game and open SQlite (wait for all the db's to load) and find Pinball Arcade DB's there.

5. After entering the db's open "pinballArcade.db"

6. Open then "purchased"

7. Now you have to press new Record and insert this new 4 records (one after another). On the first line you put the text on the second line you put "1". It will look like this after all the lines are created.

four_pack 1
    pack_two 1
    pack_three 1
    april_pack 1

After this you can open the game and download all tables one by one has you purchased them. And you can leave internet on and login as guest also. Sometimes the games shuts down wile downloading or after but if you open again it will download again and work fine. This only happened to me during some tables download but not a big problem.

Hope this works for you and leave soem feedback.We just have to wait for new tables and find the pack names to add the DB

thanks for that tip..works perfect...can do something similar to Zen pinball...?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast