Gmail Widgets v3.32
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Gmail Widgets is a collection of beautiful homescreen widgets in different sizes that show the number of unread messages and previews of those messages.
Gmail Widgets is a collection of beautiful homescreen widgets in different sizes that show the number of unread messages and previews of those messages.
They are similar to the ones that comes with Honeycomb and ICS, but available for Froyo and Gingerbread, and offer more options.
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on here, this app works with all the latest versions of Gmail and Android.
- Updates automatically when new mail arrives (it may not update immediately while you read mails)
- Shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (medium and large widget)
- Supports several inbox types (classic, important and starred)
- Supports multiple accounts on one device
- Open Gmail or compose a new message quickly
- Makes your phone look like it has the latest Android 4.0 (ICS)
- Customisable appearance through themes and icons
- Four different sizes to choose from
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately. The purpose of these widgets is to notify you of new messages as soon as they arrive.
- This app will not show up in your launcher. Add widgets by holding down on an empty spot of your home screen.
- It may take up to 1 minute for the widget to refresh the first time and after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening!
- Do not attempt to move to the SD card, as this will prevent it from working
- Send feedback via email if you would like to suggest a feature
- If you leave a comment, be constructive
What's in this version:
If the widgets do not refresh after an update, remove them and add them again.
3.32: Reduced package size, improved error handling, UI tweaks, bugfixes (thanks to everyone who reported errors)
3.3: New unified inbox feature, refreshed look and feel, new theme, touch counter to refresh, numerous fixes
3.2: Stack widget auto advances, bugfixes
3.1: Added scrollable list widget, stack loops now, added preview images, small fixes and improvements
Download: Released by chathu_ac