IP Cam Viewer Pro v4.5.6
Requirements: Android version 1.5 and higher
Overview: Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android mobile app.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- H.264 and two way audio
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ)
- preset recall
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- built-in traffic camera database
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
Over 700+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app).
Major brands include Axis, Airlink, Apexis, Aviosys, Brickcom, Cisco, EasySE, EasyN, Edimax, Canon, Dlink, Flexwatch, Hunt, Instar, Linksys, Foscam, Goscam, Heden, Panasonic, Toshiba, Trendnet, Hootoo, Geovision, JVC, Cisco, Milestone, Marmitek, Mobotix, Pelco, PROCCTV, Rimax, Q-See, Zmodo, Sony, Sparklan, TP-Link, LevelOne, Night Owl, Samsung, Sanyo, Shixin, Security Spy, SVAT, Tenvis, Wansview, Zavio, ABUS, Alinking, Blue Iris, CCTVHotDeals, Vivotek, Zoneminder.
Please visit my website for complete a list of devices supported along with capabilities for each model.
What's in this version:
- more drivers and driver fixes
- faster Scan Camera
- hide android 4.0.4+ bottom nav bar after timeout
- added option for full duplex audio under More Options
- work-around missing Android 1.5 api (can't believe people are still using 1.5)
- lower screen brightness in auto dimming mode
- add timestamp to home screen widget
- add set preset, starting with some panasonic models
♕ Have mirror of my dead releases? PM me 1st
♖ Please don't check "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads" to avoid download the exe file