Paypal Donation Available PM By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103

Thread: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

  1. #91
    Status
    Offline
    hotwebs's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Mobile
    Galaxy S2
    Rom
    Android 4.04
    Posts
    2
    Reputation: 11

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by n3on View Post
    It still doesn't work. It crashes at the screen with the team logos. Anyone with the same problem?
    Hi all, I am using the Galaxy S2 phone with stock firmware with android 4.0.3, I manged to get it to work.

    For no root user
    1. Download this cracked APK --> http://www.filedownloads.org/7icc3lw...igned.apk.html

    2. Download the data file --> Part 1 Part 2

    3. Extract zip and copy 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' folder to 'sdcard/Android/Obb' (Check the name spelling correctly, or copy the name in my post) after that it works well.

    At least it works well for me, before that i got the same issue like crash at the team logo. Hope it can help other ppl.

  2. #92
    Status
    Offline
    n3on's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Posts
    9
    Reputation: 10

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by hotwebs View Post
    Hi all, I am using the Galaxy S2 phone with stock firmware with android 4.0.3, I manged to get it to work.

    For no root user
    1. Download this cracked APK --> http://www.filedownloads.org/7icc3lw...igned.apk.html

    2. Download the data file --> Part 1 Part 2

    3. Extract zip and copy 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' folder to 'sdcard/Android/Obb' (Check the name spelling correctly, or copy the name in my post) after that it works well.

    At least it works well for me, before that i got the same issue like crash at the team logo. Hope it can help other ppl.
    I'm gonna try, thanks. Just one question I copy the data file to the phone memory or the sdcard? Because somewhere I read that I had to copy the data file to Android/Data in the phone memory.

  3. #93
    Status
    Offline
    hotwebs's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Mobile
    Galaxy S2
    Rom
    Android 4.04
    Posts
    2
    Reputation: 11

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by n3on View Post
    I'm gonna try, thanks. Just one question I copy the data file to the phone memory or the sdcard? Because somewhere I read that I had to copy the data file to Android/Data in the phone memory.
    Hi, copy the file to the phone memory 'sdcard/Android/Obb', and remember to rename the extracted zip file, the name can copy here---> 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' remember no space behind the file name and also case sensitive.

    correct path in samsung galaxy phone ------>"sdcard/Android/Obb/com.t2ksports.nba2k13android/main.2.com.t2ksports.nba2k13android.obb"

    I'm not sure why i got to re-type the folder name to 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' then the game only work, but at least, re-type the folder name, works for me. xD

  4. #94
    Status
    Offline
    n3on's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Posts
    9
    Reputation: 10

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by hotwebs View Post
    Hi, copy the file to the phone memory 'sdcard/Android/Obb', and remember to rename the extracted zip file, the name can copy here---> 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' remember no space behind the file name and also case sensitive.

    correct path in samsung galaxy phone ------>"sdcard/Android/Obb/com.t2ksports.nba2k13android/main.2.com.t2ksports.nba2k13android.obb"

    I'm not sure why i got to re-type the folder name to 'com.t2ksports.nba2k13android' then the game only work, but at least, re-type the folder name, works for me. xD
    It still asks to download files and crashes in the same place. Can you re up the links to the files? maybe it?s my files that don't work...

  5. #95
    Status
    Offline
    Matrix by Neo's Avatar
    ~MPT Modder~
    VIP Donator
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zion
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation: 71726

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by n3on View Post
    It still asks to download files and crashes in the same place. Can you re up the links to the files? maybe it?s my files that don't work...
    APK:
    LINK

    SD files:
    Part 1

    Part 2



  6. #96
    Status
    Offline
    n3on's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Posts
    9
    Reputation: 10

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix by Neo View Post
    APK:
    LINK

    SD files:
    Part 1

    Part 2
    Thanks, this is probably my last try, don't know what else I can do...

  7. #97
    Status
    Offline
    Matrix by Neo's Avatar
    ~MPT Modder~
    VIP Donator
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zion
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation: 71726

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by n3on View Post
    Thanks, this is probably my last try, don't know what else I can do...
    If is work to my SG III,should work to you.Just copy this sd files com.t2ksports.nba2k13android in Android/obb folder,then install apk,and this is it.Good luck .



  8. #98
    Status
    Offline
    n3on's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Posts
    9
    Reputation: 10

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix by Neo View Post
    If is work to my SG III,should work to you.Just copy this sd files com.t2ksports.nba2k13android in Android/obb folder,then install apk,and this is it.Good luck .
    After I install apk it still asks to download files, is it normal?

  9. #99
    Status
    Offline
    toughthrone's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    phil
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3
    Rom
    not sure
    Posts
    2
    Reputation: 10
    Yes it is normal.

  10. #100
    Status
    Offline
    ZiMPle's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Mobile
    HTC EVO 3D
    Posts
    5
    Reputation: 10

    Re: NBA 2K13 v1.0.6

    Okay i followed all these steps and it asks me to download but the dowbload doesnt start it stands : 'Download failed because you may not have purchased this app.'

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •