Sviox Widget Runtime v1.3.0 MeeGo PR1.2,PR1.3
Hydra widget platform allows MeeGo users to run locally installable web applications (i.e. widgets) created for mobile platforms. Currently it supports widgets created for Tizen, Opera and Symbian platforms, as well as generic W3C widgets. Comes with a few bundled example widgets. Hydra is powered by Apache Cordova and supports many additional features such as installing widgets directly from the device's browser, support for widget update discovery and partial compatibility with WAC APIs.
* Implemented support for Cordova 2.1.0 core and plugins (excluding file and contacts API)
* Fixed Cordova Camera plugin to work with DATA_URI destination type
* Fixed Cordova Acceleration plugin to return timestamp in ms instead of micro seconds
* Implemented simple caching support for wiget preferences to preserve IO
* Implemented support for widget.onExit event
* Changed application name
* Improved widget update support by no longer 'downloading' local update description files
* Added system notification for discovered widget updates
* Added support to enable fullscreen mode via preference 'fullscreen' with value 'true'
* Added support to control orientation via preference 'orientation'
* Changed default view-mode (i.e. 'maximized') to no longer show application toolbar
* Widget information dialog now shows if widget update is supported
* Rewrote geolocation handling
* Fixed some vertically pannable widgets allowing slight horizontal pan
* Improved GMaps widget with Street View and Places search support as well us graphical presentation of location accuracy
* Fixed Feature Demo Geolocation page getting stuck
* Updated Feature Demo widget with Cordova examples
* Added vibration support for StopWatch widget