Android ICS 4.0.3 or 4.0.4
Device with minimum 1280x768 screen resolution
Overview: Garmin offline navigation software for Android devices
Offline navigation software from Garmin for Android devices.
Works with normal Mapsource img format maps or mapsets.
Tested on Samsung Note with Android ICS 4.0.4 rom.
Initial release, still some - but none-disturbing - screen resizing / alignment issues.
The device must be rooted and the needs some basic skills in file copy and in permission changing.
The functionality of this release on other brand / OS version / screen resolution not guaranteed.
This release has no ads.
Credits to andy_liurq & atomantmk
No official release
Download Instructionsneeded root)
1. Unzip the package "gspa1.49.rar" to the external sd card (one "Garmin" folder with several subfolders & files)
2. Install the package "StreetPilot_A68.apk"
3. Copy the libgarminos_RESOLUTION_CARD_CONFIG_OK.so file from the unzipped lib package to the
"/data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/" folder of your phone
and rename to "libgarminos.so" with e.g. Root Explorer.
Delete first if the target file already exists.
4. Copy the file "libgmxt.so" from the unzipped lib package to the to "/system/lib/" folder
and change its permission to "rw-r--r--"
5. Reboot yout phone and try run the software.
6. If the "Address" search icon missing from the "Where To?" panel
you can add it with the "Add shortcut" (green +) function
7. Put the basemaps into the "/Garmin/.System" and the supplemental maps
into the "/Garmin/Maps" folder on the external sd card.
Pass : ozut
Working libraries for 1280x800 / 1280x720 / 854x480 / 800x480 resolutions
1280 x 800:
1280 x 720:
854 x 480 :
800 x 480 :
The StreetPilot engine uses US time zone natively.
To see your correct local time install this .img in the "/Garmin/.System" folder:
Time Zone correction map:
All info here:
Garmin StreetPilot for Samsung Note + ICS:
Seems that can run StreetPilot on 1280x720 resolution devices running Android ICS 4.0.3 or Android 4.0.4.
Most of the users got a black screen launching StreetPilot coz not working on other devices with other resolutions.
You must have your phone rooted.
1. Unzip the package test2.rar
and install it.
2. Unzip the lib.rar
use a HEX editor to open libgarminos.so, go to 0x1dbbb54, change your map path here(e.g. /sdcard/external_sd/Garmin), remember to use 00 00 00 between each characters you enter in, save it.Garmin StreetPilot for Android-
to the libgmxt.so copy to/system/lib/change permissions(pictured)
3. Use RE explorer to copy the modified libgarminos.so to /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/, create the folder if you don't have it on your device
4. Copy libgmxt.so to /system/lib/, change permission to rw-r--r--
5. Download the Garmin.rar
extract it to your SD card
6. Copy the map file(img) to.System folder of your map folder, unlock the img by using gimgunlock.
7. Restart your device and run it
As you can see maps go in the folder that you have set in libgarminos.so, under System.
are placed in System
some other screens from sosaw