CallBar v2.2-4 Deb
You have got the CallBar few days ago with many changes and fixes. This time CallBar 2.2-4 has been released including improved compatibility with IntelliScreenX. CallBar 2.2-4 Deb has support for BiteSMS for all outgoing calls. CallBar iOS6 Deb helps you to continue what you’re performing without interruption and provides you the choice to handle the situation easily. Don’t allow incoming phone or FaceTime calls disturb what you are performing on your device any more. CallBar 2.2-4re-designs the incoming phone and video call interface to enable you to make use of your device while it’s ringing. Elect toanswer, reject, or even just dismiss the incoming call based on your selection. Dismissing the call silences the ring or vibrate, which is done by tapping the banner, hitting the Power button, or pressing the Volume buttons. To re-enable the ring or vibrate, simply tap the banner to take the banner back up.
CallBar v2.2-4 is compatible for phone, FaceTime, Skype, andViber call. All of the above functions are offered from the SpringBoard, within any application, and also on the lockscreen. You could be text, updating Twitter, surfing the web, or in themiddle of using any application. CallBar has also Support forI M Busy SMS along with AnyRing too.CallBar CallBar 2.2-4 Features
- Compatible for both phone
- FaceTime video calls Compatibility
- Supports all iDevices on all firmwares
- Settings for CallBar are in the Settings.app
- Support for iOS 5.1.1
- Compatible for phone, FaceTime, Skype, and Viber calls
- Supports For I M Busy SMS and AnyRing
What’s New In CallBar 2.2-4
- Fixed Dialer misinterpreting numbers containing * or # symbols
- Fixed entering “0″ on Dialer automatically put “+” symbol
- Improved compatibility with IntelliScreenX and LockInfo
- Fixed Bluetooth dialing last dialed number instead of actual number sent via bt headset command.
- Added option to use buttons in lock screen instead of “slide to answer” slider.
- Added biteSMS support for all outgoing calls