This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Oct 01, 2012
Size: 5.8 MB
Seller: Cohdoo, LLC
© 2011, Cohdoo, LLC
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Shine new light on audio recording user research, interviews, lectures and more with Cohdoo Highlight. Simply start a recording, marking “aha” moments as you hear them. Break time? Pause and resume the same recording, adding more highlights. Later, easily review your highlights, add notes and share recordings with your team. Get your recordings out of the dark, let no dust collect on great ideas … Highlight!
Nielsen Norman “2012 Best Application Design" Winner
Never Lose Key Points ... or Eye Contact Again
• Start the recording and each time you hear something you'd like to recall, jolts you with an "aha", simply touch the screen and mark it. A highlight point will be added.
• Add as many highlights as you'd like.
• A little slow on making the mark? You can set the highlight to automatically shift back a few seconds.
• Take a photo while a recording, or add one after-the-fact during playback (iPad only).
Improve Your Listening
• Playback your recording in whole, or instantly jump to your marked highlights allowing you to quickly access key information and data.
• You can add more highlights in playback mode too.
• Variable speed playback: .5x, 1x, 1.5x and 2x.
Share the Good News
• All your highlights, notes and other recording data are stored within a single, small audio file, making it easy to share the “aha” experience.
• Upload a recording to Dropbox.
• Send via email.
• Copy to your desktop with iTunes file sharing.
• Play back recordings on a Mac, or PC with QuickTime.
Replay on the Big Screen
Using the Highlight Player companion app for OSX, available on the App Store, others can easily play recordings you send them from Highlight right on their desktop, allowing you to quickly spread key knowledge and “aha” moments to teammates and others throughout your organization.
Everyone Loves Highlight
“I’ve been looking for something simple that I could use to ‘point mark’ my interviews for ages, and I’ve finally found it,” –Chris Butler, Ziba Design
“Cohdoo’s Highlight app is super slick. There is even a converter to move recordings to iTunes on Mac.” –Nick Finck, Blink Interactive
“Enter ‘Highlight’, an iPhone app that does something and does it really good: Voice recording with the ability to highlight that “aha” moment on the fly!” –UxSoup.com
“Highlight changes my role in a meeting from a simple note-taker to an active participant.” –Billy Guldager, McAfee
- iOS 6 support
- Retina (4-inch) support (iPhone 5)
- Minor bug fixes