January 16th, 2013, 04:32 PM
iBlacklist is the best firewall for calls, SMS and MMS available for the iPhone. It ables you to select from who you want to receive calls and hide messages. It also removes the sms popup preview protecting your privacy, has parental control mode by blocking outgoing calls, can be fully scheduled and many other features. Try it , you'll love it. Runs on any iPhone model using any firmware version.
PLEASE RESTART YOUR DEVICE AFTER INSTALL.
IF YOU ARE ON IOS4,REBOOT YOUR DEVICE IF POSSIBLE
See More Info below for Screenshots
This professional application purpose is filtering incoming and outgoing calls and SMS, also keeps a history log of those calls in a personal way protecting them by password.
the Free version only works with two contacts in Blacklist and Whitelist and has some features disabled.
To get your unlock key for the full version we ask for a small fee through paypal, to help us keep up the good work
* filtering incoming/outgoing calls and sms per contact
* multilist support
* adds numbers from contacts, recent calls and recent sms
* search on contacts is performed to place the identification on our history
* contacts view respects the default user configuration for sorting and displaying
* scheduler per list, with three options to set on each day, besides the start/end time: disabled, inside Interval or outside Interval
* sms privacy (disable notifications from non filtered sms's)
* call privacy (disable notifications from non filtered calls in lock mode)
* call forward privacy (disable annoying popups of call forward active and outgoing call forwarded)
* Fix for crash on iOS6 when a restricted ID call was blocked. Only happens on iOS6.
* Many users complained about the new message compose method. This has changed and the new method is only used now when the user reads the blocked text and select the Compose button. Any other way will bring the messages app.
* Fixed the bug that was preventing take sceenshots of the app
[NOTE] To activate simply tap on ***** Me button and then on ***** ME NOW button. You must be connected via WiFi or 3G for your license to be downloaded.