Floating Youtube Player v2.0.1
Requirements: Varies for devices
Overview: Watch YouTube videos while using your device for other purposes
Tired of being interrupted by text messages, emails or other alerts on your device while you're watching YouTube videos? Well, Floating YouTube Popup Experience is the app for you! Similar to Samsung’s MultiView MultiWindow feature, this app allows continual play of a YouTube video (as a re-sizeable pop-up style window anywhere on your screen) while you’re texting, browsing the net, emailing, using other apps, or even checking maps. Best of all, the audio and volume control from your YouTube video will remain even if the screen of your device is off.
- Watch YouTube videos while using your device for other purposes
- Full Featured Video Player with common Video Player Controls (Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, etc).
- Easy to use
- Seamlessly draggable YouTube popup video player to anywhere on the screen
- Re-sizeable YouTube Video Player
- Full audio and complete volume control from YouTube, even when the screen of your device is off
- Search for YouTube videos directly from within the Floating Popup Player.
- Never leave the app you are in to change the YouTube video.
STEPS TO USE APPLICATION:
1. Launch Android's YouTube App
2. Navigate to the Video you want to Play in YouTube
3. While in the YouTube app, Select Menu, then Options and then Share
4. Select Floating YouTube Popup Player
5. Enjoy Watching the Movie in the fully interactive Video Player
Jan 19th, 2013:
- Allow users to navigate for YouTube videos directly within the floating popup.
- Improved YouTube Popup Functionality
- Clarified Header Functionality
- Improved Video Player Support
Jan 13th, 2013:
- Reduced size of Title bar
- Automatically ends app when YouTube Launched
- Resolved Bugs With Some Users Not Being Able to Play Videos.
- Added Check to Ensure User has the right version of YouTube.