Freeze! v1.5 Proper
Overview: Is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning
Is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning … worthy of being on all iOS devices … visuals in Freeze are just gorgeous … music and sound effects here are top notch … the game is beautiful, simple, and incredibly challenging« (appadvice.com, review)
»Score 91/100« (AppBrain.com, review)
»The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what's on offer in your average casual puzzler.« (pocketgamer.co.uk, review)
»minimalistic yet stunning artwork … gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening ... Score 4/5« (148apps.com, review)
»Spooky, Challenging Perfection - Score 10/10« (tapscape.com, review)
Free for a short time only, with the entire first world (25 levels)!
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even – escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy - just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is – at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 10 free bonus levels for evaluation (honest opinions welcome)
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price.
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from trance master Karl Lukas
* supports Facebook and Twitter
Download Instructions: No need Amazon AppstoreCode:http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Gun-Games-Freeze/dp/B00A1SL8SE