Nemesis Service Suite Beta 22.214.171.124 & What can it do ?...
Nemesis Service Suite is our latest Nokia servicing solution. It supports all our current hardware devices - Nemesis Multiflasher Box, F1 device and Prodigy LPT device. It can also interface with Diamond for secure execution of additional applications. The most usefull function is probably the VUD mode (Virtual USB Device) where it can directly comunicate with any BB5 phone via DKU-2 USB cable. We are still providing free download of the latest Beta versions of NSS.
- Fixed bug that prevented NSS to communicate with the new Nokia
Connectivity Cable driver(affected VUD device)
- New future - ability to retrieve original product code and
warranty data from our server. Should be helpful when restoring the
phone in original condition before flashing in NSU
Note: This feature is implemented in NSS, but not fully operational
on our server yet. Hopefully it will take 1-2 weeks to be fully ready
Nemesis Service Suite Beta 126.96.36.199 (zip file,6.95 MB)
#1. Change The Product Code:
1. Connect your phone and wait for Windows to install the drivers.
2. Open Nemesis Service Suite and click “Scan for new device” on the right-upper part of the window
3. Click on the icon “Phone info”
4. Click on “Scan”
5. Change the product code to the one you want from the list below.
6. Mark the case “Enable”.
7. Press “Write”, and your phone’s product code will be changed (you might think that nothing happened, because the phone is still in normal mode, and the changing of the product code only takes a couple of seconds, but don’t worry, the product code changed !).
8. Close Nemesis Service Suite and run the Nokia
9. Make sure not to touch the cable or the phone while your phone is updating or else you will break it!
10. That’s it! When you restart your phone, it should now be upgraded!
Please note that I will not be responsible for any damage or liability that results from the above procedure. Please do so at your own risk.
#2. Unlock nokia s60v3 security code
This method worked perfectly on nokia n73ME.The only thing you need is Nemesis Service Suite v 188.8.131.52
- Install Nemesis Service Suite
- Launch it and click search new device on the top right corner under the close tab
- Now click phone info and click scan.
- After doing this click power mode and select "test" and press change button
- Now click "TOOlS" and then "factory settings"
- Select FULL FACTORY and press reset. Now ur security code is 12345
#3. Reset Nokia s60v3rd Life Timer
- Install nemesis service suite
- Install nokia conectivity cable driver attached (this is necessary only if your pcsuite is one of latest versions)
- Connect phone via USB
- Open Nemesis and click on magnifying glass on the right
- Click on "phone info" icon and "permanent memory" tab on the lower right near "Fbus info" tab
- Click on "write" button
- Then choose to open the "Lifetimer.pm" file which you extracted somewhere before and wait for the moment
- That's it! Reboot the phone and type *#92702689# and SURPRISE! Now you have 0 hours of talk.
- This works with all newer nokia phones!
#4. How to Recover Lost Security Code
THIS WILL WORK FOR ALL THE NOKIA BB5 HANDSETS like NOKIA 6120c, NOKIA 5700, NOKIA 6300, NOKIA 6630, and many otherzzz..
Download Nemesis Service Suite from the site mentioned above:
METHOD 1 " TO RECOVER THE CODE
1. CONNECT UR FONE VIA USB CABLE IN PC MODE & INSTALL THE DRIVERS FOR UR CELL FONE PROVIDED WITH NOKIA PC SUITE.THEN EXIT PC SUITE
2. THEN INSTALL Nemesis Service Suite
3. SELECT USB VIRTUAL DRIVE during installation (in case of nokia 6120c for nokia 5700 use diamond protection)
4. AFTER INSTALLATION OPEN IT, THEN CLicK ON SCAN BUTTON
5. AFTER THAT CLicK ON PHONE INFO, NOW CLicK ON SCAN
6. NOW CLicK ON PERMANENT MEMORY TAB given on right bottom of application
7. NOW CLicK ON READ, IT WILL READ THE PERMANENT MEMORY FILE & WRITE IT TO THE DISK
UR PM FILE WILL BE LOCATED IN THE PATH:
open that PM file in NOTEPAD
8. now scroll uptil FIELD  and on the 5th RECORD ur security code is saved
5=31303038350000000000 remove all the "3" digits and it will be like that
5= 10085 0000000000 now its 10085 thats it.UR LOCK CODE IS 10085
METHOD 2 TO RESET THE CODE
You need a Data cable that comes with your phone and Nemesis Service Suite(later named as NSS) installed on your PC..
Connect normally turned on phone to the cable and install drivers for it,is asked.
Start NSS and click on magnifier glass - marked with mouse cursor.
When driver and other NSS software informations are displayed,click on big Phone Info (1.) button and then on little Scan (2.) button.If everything is OK you will get message Done! (field marked with arrow).
Now click on big Tools (3.) button,
then on tab Factory Settings (4.)
now here,if you have a Symbian phone then you must check Symbian box (it is above the Reset button marked with 6.),if you have S40 3rd phone then leave Symbian unchecked.
Select User code (5.) if not allready selected and click on Reset (6.) button.
If everything goes well message Done will appear again in that field marked in second picture+those messages in regular information window.
That's it,your Security code is set to factory 12345 again.
I tested it on my N73 and it works.
#5. Upgrade & Use Voip & Ppt
1) First you need to backup your phone memory to PC using Nokia PC Suite
to get the latest version from the Nokia Site http://www.nokia-asia.com/
So connect your phone and backup all your files to pc first.
2) Disconnect your phone from the PC and switch it off.
Then switch it on while holding Green key (this is the make a call button) and the * key and the 3 key.
So switch on phone and hold down the Green + * + 3 all at same time and do not release until phone is booted up and the screen is displaying the menu.
Do not do this unless you have backed up your phone as it will hard reset and all your data will be gone.
3) Next, going to change the Product code of the phone.
Have you wondered why when you connect your phone to the PC to upgrade using PC suite, Nokia upgrade software says there is no update?
The product code is the reason you can never upgrade your phone where others can.
All major network operators have there own product code, when you connect to Nokia with your phone attached to PC Suite, Nokia upgrade only sees the product code for your network and won’t upgrade your phone as the network operator your with doesn’t want you to upgrade (they wont be able to control you).
To change the product code you need to use a cool piece of software called The NSS - Nemesis Service Suite.
Once this is installed connect your N95 to PC in PC Suite mode.
Run the programme NSS that you just installed.
Looking at the picture included in this info:
1) In the top hand right your see a blue icon (scan for devises), external hardrives can be detected so best to remove them first. Click this blue icon.
2) Click on “PHONE INFO”, this is to display the info you will be altering.
3) Click on “SCAN” this displays your phone version and IME.
4) Click on “READ” this displays the product code that you will alter, this is all that you will alter using this programme.
5) This is the product code. You need to change this to 0534841, this is Euro 1 product code. If you want to use Euro 2 this is 0534844.
6) Tick the enable box
7) Click on “WRITE”, this writes the new product code to your N95.
That's all there is to it, once you have done this close down the programme and run Nokia PC Suite and select "UPDATE PHONE SOFTWARE".
The software will connect to Nokia and amazingly your N95 will now be detected and it says there is a upgrade for your N95 where before you did this there wasn`t.
The upgrade is around 115meg in size, it is best to have your phone plugged into the main while doing this upgrade as having your phone connected to the USB drains the battery of the phone very fast.
The phone may reboot a few times during the upgrade so dont panic.
Once the upgrade is complete PC Suite will inform you.
After the upgrade is complete you can re-install the backup from the PC.
After the upgrade you had VOIP and PTT in your menu, once installed the back up from my PC they vanished so just rebooted the phone and they returned. (PIERCED)