You have Kaspersky Mobile Security(KMS) v6, v7 or v8 for symbian s60v3
and want to update (definition files) manually without going to Kaspersky Labs or if you don't use internet through mobile or you have a *****ed version of KMS and can't update directly
For this method to work your pnone must be hacked of course
Here is your lucky day...
IMPORTANT:- ALL STEPS MUST BE FOLLOWED WITH UTMOST CARE AND PATIENCE
I can make a sis file for easy update and then you won't need to go through these steps, just have to run the sis file for appropriate KMS version and KMS would be updated, I will do it if anybody asks to.
1. First download 'kav20sym.avc' updated daily on the Kaspersky Labs server using links provided in hidden block.
2. Now rename it as 'b.dat' (file kav20sym.avc renamed to b.dat) note that the file is now a DAT file with extension 'dat',
3. Now copy/move 'b.dat. file to memory card and using xplore or any other file browser/explorer change the attribute of 'b.dat' to 'hidden'.
4. Now make security of your phone off i.e. run caps off or in rom patcher ( select disable caps) or in BinPDA security manager i.e. SecMan (select Turn Plat. Security Off)
5. Now do the following according to your KMS version...
^^^For KMS v8 First locate C:\PRIVATE\2001CFC6 and rename it to '2001CFC6a', then copy/move file in step 3 i.e. 'b.dat' to C:\PRIVATE\2001CFC6a using xplore overwriting original one and then rename the folder 2001CFC6a to original one i.e. '2001CFC6'.
^^^For KMS v7 First locate C:\PRIVATE\200112C4 and rename it to '200112C4a', then copy/move file in step 3 i.e. 'b.dat' to C:\PRIVATE\200112C4a using xplore onerwritting original one and then rename the folder 200112C4a to original one i.e. '200112C4'.
^^^For KMS v6 First locate C:\PRIVATE\20011C4 and rename it to '20011C4a' copy/move file in step 3 i.e. 'b.dat' to C:\PRIVATE\20011C4a using xplore onerwritting original one and then rename folder 20011C4a to original one i.e. 20011C4.
Hurray, your KMS definition files are updated. Check it by going to KMS, the 'Database info' will show 'Database date':the date you downloaded 'kav20sym.avc'.
Other methods e.g. making folder named private\********\b.dat and moving it to C: won't work.
.................................................. .................................................. ..
You can update your KMS any version stated above by this method DAILY.
Use any of the following links to download the definition files follow steps stated above.
Press "Thanks" Button or add to my reputation if this helped.