Watch Me - Light Touch v1.20
developer : JOM Software

This application is for PyS60 1.9.3 and Nokia 5800 only, should NOT work with any other combination.
You have been warned.
Watch Me - Light Touch is a fun little application to show color on-screen. Not colors, but one! You change the color by sliding your finger horizontally on-screen: left to reduce and right to increase color value.
Top area for RED
Middle area for GREEN
Bottom area for BLUE
All three colors right makes WHITE
All three colors left makes BLACK
For random effects move your finger slowly on-screen up and down, left and right, round and round and back again.
Touch bottom left corner to popup Options menu and touch bottom right corner to exit. Beware, it's easy to exit by mistake.

This is an experiment how to use appuifw Touch UI. How to define active areas on-screen, how to capture touch events, how to interprete raw data and user actions based on them.
There is nice sample code how to define and handle "virtual softkeys" for Options menu and Exit buttons.
Last feature is a normal Touch enabled Listbox, source code copied as-is from Watch Me - Light Now.
It's a bit rough, but I can testify that 1.9.3 is getting not only serious development environment - but fun also!

Version History
Version 1.20, release date 2009-03-27
Fix: Blue rectangle was defined as a line
Touch detection at startup
Comments for source code
Tested with S60 3.1 emulator and PyS60 1.4.5
Version 1.00, release date 2009-03-26
First release
Tested with Nokia 5800, (PyS60 1.9.3)