Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big problem after hacking with HelloOX 2.03

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia E61
    Rom

Big problem after hacking with HelloOX 2.03 [Resolved]

I've hacked my nokia E61 with the HelloOX 2.03, becaus after reading many threads here, I saw it was the simplest hacking method. I installed HelloOX 2.03 without problems and there wasn't any error message during the hack process.

Then I tried to install some apps and I got a big problem because I can't install or remove any apps on my phone. Here are the error messages :
    - when installing : "file corrupted"
    - when uninstalling : "remove failed"

And each time I turn my phone on I got this message : "Unable to start swicertstoreupdaterd. Application may need to be removed"

I have tried to unhack the phone via the HelloOX menu but it hangs on "Removing root certificate".

Please help me, I don't know what to do.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia E61
    Rom

Re: Big problem after hacking with HelloOX 2.03

Is there anyone who can help me ?

Status
    Administrator
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3

Format phone using *#7370#
    Guys Don't Just Download. To Help Other Members Please Post One Comment Working Or Not [Details About That Problem]. Remember We Are Community We Meet Here To Share Our Mobile Related Knowledge Thanks.

Status
    i've been busy
    Mobile
    Nexus 5
    Rom

Ok dont panic mate, first i need to know did the rompatcher app install & can you open it? I also need to know do you have a file manager like xplore?. If you say yes to both of them i need you too open xplore & find the RPpatches.zip & extract & move them to E\patches (if you dont have E\patches make it) then goto the RP app & turn on the Open4all patch. When thats done tell me here i'll be waiting!.

Status
    i've been busy
    Mobile
    Nexus 5
    Rom

Now do this, goto C\sys\bin & delete "installserver.exe" because its not compatible for your phone. Goto the RP app & turn on the universal installserver patch that should work because its a multi patch for all phones & put it onto auto (that will sort the installing problem). Now goto C\resource\SwiCertstore & delete just the SwiCertstore folder because thats not compatible for your phone also, i'll find the one that is & post it here 4u soon. EditThis SwiCertstore should work for your phone, if it doesn't just delete it & tell me i'll find another one.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia E61
    Rom

Quote Originally Posted by StyXSIS View Post
    Now do this, goto C\sys\bin & delete "installserver.exe" because its not compatible for your phone. Goto the RP app & turn on the universal installserver patch that should work because its a multi patch for all phones & put it onto auto (that will sort the installing problem). Now goto C\resource\SwiCertstore & delete just the SwiCertstore folder because thats not compatible for your phone also, i'll find the one that is & post it here 4u soon. EditThis SwiCertstore should work for your phone, if it doesn't just delete it & tell me i'll find another one.
    Woow, you're a kind of Genius man !!! Problem resolved, thank you very much. You really saved me.

Status
    i've been busy
    Mobile
    Nexus 5
    Rom

Glad to help mate, have fun here at SymbianTalk. thumbup

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5\
    Rom

i kind of have the same problem....i have a nokia 5320 xpress music fw 5.16 i had helloox installed wich worked fine for apps but not for n-gage and i had to go to a service and rewrite the software because it used to hang anyways that probem is solved then i installed helloox i had before but sighed it with those old cer and key i had...now when i install with new cer and key i recieved here when i try to install any app it says expired certificate and when i try to unhack my phone it hangs at removing root cert.... can anyone help me pls?

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5\
    Rom

ok problem sort of solved...i formatted my phone and i can install some apps with helloox removed...can you tell me the name of that chinese website that gives out opda certificates? i kind of want to get my cer from there as the one i recieved here didn't work.....thank you

Status
    Senior Poster
    Mobile
    Iphone 5s Gold
    Rom
    v. 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by doomster View Post
    ok problem sort of solved...i formatted my phone and i can install some apps with helloox removed...can you tell me the name of that chinese website that gives out opda certificates? i kind of want to get my cer from there as the one i recieved here didn't work.....thank you
    Problem dear at your end. First check your phone is compatible with Hello ox v2.03 or not. And if you think problem is generated by the cert and key then you must know that noobs are more than brainy peope in whole world. My provided cert and key to you was an OPDA product. So what you want other? You can't get other cert from OPDA for next 3 years for your current phone. If you are able to install even a single app after signing it by the cert and key(My supplied) then I can assure you that you can't do more if you don't go through the symbian platform. You need basic training first then ask. Rgrds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast