Paypal Donation Available PM By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here

Thread: disable ScreenSaver on N95 for EVER

Status
    ♠ The Administrator ♠
    Mobile
    [Galaxy Note 3 , Galaxy S4 , Galaxy S2]
    Rom
    SM-N9005 4.4.2 MultiX 1.9 ,SGH-M919 4.4.2 HyperDrive, GT-I9100 4.4.4 RR KK

disable ScreenSaver on N95 for EVER

hi all ..

after searching in the web to fine a solution to fix the screensaver in N95 ( only 90 sec to work ) but nothing at all ... only one app (60spoton) can do this BUT with light always on .. so this is bad thing from nokia i hope to to fix it in next update ...

so i try in my free time to do something to fix it ... and FAINALY ^_^ ... i found a way to disable the screensaver for EVER ^_^

lets start the magic ^_^ lol

First you need :

- PhotoDancerscreensaver <<-- click on it to download it.
    - Memory card reader OR cable from the phone to PC

lets begin:-

1- install Photo Dancer Screensaver IN the memory card (( dont forget ... in the memory card ))

2- from your phone go to [Tools --> Setting --> General --> Personaisation --> Themes --> Power Saver] .. now select photo dancer screensaver to be your screensaver.

3- remove your memory card from the phone to the memory card reader OR plug the cable to the phone then select Data transfer.

4- from the memory go to ?:\resource\apps in apps folder just delete these files (( only the yellow highlight )) see the pic

5- download this file file to paste it in apps.zip also you can downliad it from Attched Files.

6- Copy the files in the folder (( files to paste in apps )) and paste it in ?\resource\apps

7- remove the memore card and put it in your phone OR unplug the cable.

8- go to the PhotoDancerScreen app ... you will see the icon of the app hide ... only text name of the app.. if you see this .. just wait 90 sec and see if the screen will work or not ..

... i test it on my N95 and it's work %100

- note: test only on N95 .. so maybe it's work with other s60v3

try it and tell me if it's work with you

i hope i can help who dont like or anyone want to disable the screensaver

thanx for reading and have a nice day ^_^

Regards,
    FARRUKH

Status
    Administrator
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3

Re: disable ScreenSaver on N95 for EVER

rep+ added mate nice share
    Guys Don't Just Download. To Help Other Members Please Post One Comment Working Or Not [Details About That Problem]. Remember We Are Community We Meet Here To Share Our Mobile Related Knowledge Thanks.