http://symbiantalk.net/showthread.php?t=1087 post feedback
on n86 this version doesn't works :-/
works great on N97 (FW v11.0.021).
- sign all: MapDrives, RomPatcher, Y-Browser or X-plore.
- install: MapDrives, RomPatcher and Y-Browser or X-Plore.
- start MapDrives (just a short popup)
- copy all data from "Copy_to_A" to A:
- restart your phone
- uninstall Mapdrives
- start RomPatcher 1.01 and apply all patches. (Switchoff2Restart doesnt work on N97)
- do NOT install/replace Rompatcher 1.01 with Rompatcher 1.00 cause it doesnt work on N97.
so now your N97 is hacked, you can restart your phone and all is accessable, but after every restart you have to apply the 2 patches in Rompatcher to install unsigned software.
Wounderfull ^^ Works like charm on my N97 thx a lot rep added
updating rompatcher works in my experience with my nokia 5730
but you should backup your patches folder and copy it back after updating
BTW. I can't backup my phone memory after hacking. Any Help?
Last edited by christantoan; July 23rd, 2009 at 01:09 PM.
i did it.i tried it in my n86 first it doesn't work.because we should not apply changeswipolicypath.
onyly instllserver and open4all must be applied.