The easiest way to view your documents on the go.
Now upgradable to Pro features with an in-app purchase!
"Wish you could copy that new proposal to your iPhone and review it on the plane? Now you can."? Apple Inc.
"A dream come true for mobile workers and productivity gurus"? Macworld
"Most Useful App"? 2008 Best App Ever Awards
"Editor's Choice"? PC Magazine
"App of the Week"? Apple Inc.
"It's so easy to use"? Chicago Tribune
"Our favorite file storage app"? Gizmodo
"A fantastic file storage app"? iPhone Alley
"Editor's Pick... Score: 10/10"? AppCraver
With Air Sharing, you can:
- Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a Wi-Fi drive on your computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux) or connect from your computer's web browser.
- Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
- View and email documents in many common formats.
- Send email attachments
Upgradeable with in-app purchase to Air Sharing Pro features:
- Connect to your computer (on Windows, requires free desktop app)
- Mount remote file servers (MobileMe iDisk, WebDAV, FTP, FTPS, and SSH/SFTP)
- Custom bookmarks
- PDF table of contents, page thumbnails
- Download files from the web
- Get and Save Photo Library images
- File operations (Copy, Paste, Move, Rename, New Folder)
- Zip and Unzip
- Search by File name
- Playlist interface for audio files
- Print (via printers shared by Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux)
Ease of use
- Familiar Finder-like file browser
- Use of Bonjour and WebDAV (just like iDisk) for easy connection
- Extensive in-line Help with detailed, simple instructions
Advanced image viewer
- Stable, high-quality viewing of very high-resolution image files
- Configurable image slideshow
- Swipe to previous or next image
Advanced PDF viewer
- Support for large or complex PDF documents
- Go To Page
- Scrollbar in document viewer
- A folder popup for going back to previously viewed folders
- Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a document
- Optional password protection of remote access
- Public folder for guest access
- Local passcode lock for app security
- Mac OS X (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard)
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- Linux (GNOME and KDE)
- Any web browser
- Computer-to-iPhone connection requires Wi-Fi network
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), subject to iPhone compatibility
- Web Archive (web pages downloaded by Safari)
- HTML web page
- Adobe Illustrator, saved with as PDF Compatible (NEW!)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
- Plain text (many different file extensions), with automatic character-encoding recognition
- Movies, Audio, and Images (standard iPhone formats)
Got questions? Please visit our support forum at www.avatron.com/support. We cannot reply in the App Store.
What's new in Version 2.3
After upgrading to Pro functionality with in-app purchase, now you can connect to a Dropbox server.