Paypal Donation Available PM By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: HelloOX v2.03 - One Step Hacking For All S60v3 S60v5 Phone

Status
    i've been busy
    Mobile
    Nexus 5
    Rom

Re: Problem running HelloOx Signed 2.03 on my E71 firmware 400.21.013

Hi guyrandom please check in App Mgr Settings that you have Software Installation to All & Online Cert Check to Off. If it doesn't need changing you might have to format your phone & i dont mean *#7370# because that just deletes settings bookmarks contacts and stuff like that it doesn't delete the sys bin or private folders which can have apps and games folders in them that can stop a hack taking to the phone. If you have backed up all your data such as contacts images videos documents and internet settings and especialy your HelloOX app and if you have them your phones cer & key you can format the mem card first then your phone then install HelloOX and the hack should work. To format completely take out the sim card first and your mem card after you've formated it in your phone or it wont work in it again just make sure you dont put a new card name just save the one it gives you after formating. Now to format your phone completely leave it turned off then just press Green button / star button * / 3 button / power button. Keep them all pressed at the same time until your phone asks for country and its formated. Then put your sim back in and your mem card and then install HelloOX.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    E71

Hi Guys,

I have now got this sorted thanks.

Official response from HelloOx makers said that doing any kind of reset 3 * Green or *#7370# can stop it from working. they advised to re-install the latest firmware from Nokia Software Updater to get working.

Here's the process i used to fix my problem: (memory card unplugged throughout process)

1) Backup of contacts etc already done. (do them if not)
    2) Re-install firmware 400.21.013 via Nokia Software Updater
    3) When reinstalled - access internet via the built-in E71 web browser and download and install HelloOx 2.03 (signed)
    4) Run HelloOx from the Menu / Installations
    5) HelloOx now gets past the "Unpacking File..." section but hangs on "Installing Cert or Installing Root Cert" (don't panic - i found the solution)
    6) Close the HelloOx app, but don't uninstall it.
    7) access internet again via the built-in E71 web browser and download and install HelloOx 2.03 (signed) - When asked if you want to Overwrite previous version - say ok / yes.
    8) Once you have re-installed HelloOx again, run HelloOx again and this time the install will complete successfully!

I hope this guide helps save someone else 6 hours of trial and error! Thanks to everyone on here for there advice and to HelloOx team for their e-mail support.

Peace,

Guy

Status
    i've been busy
    Mobile
    Nexus 5
    Rom

Problem solved

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Rom
    v40.0.005

How to hack new fw40. of 5800?

How to hack new fw40. of 5800?

Status
    Administrator
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3

Re: How to hack new fw40. of 5800?

fw40. 5800 unhackable
    Guys Don't Just Download. To Help Other Members Please Post One Comment Working Or Not [Details About That Problem]. Remember We Are Community We Meet Here To Share Our Mobile Related Knowledge Thanks.

Status
    Good Poster
    STalk Donator
    Lifetime VIP Member

Mobile
    s4 i9500
    Rom

Re: HelloOX v2.03 - One Step Hacking For All S60v3 S60v5 Phone

pls help or i shall murder my i8910 omniahd. i have tried to hack it using this method and other methods on other forums but all i get is "Certificate error. Contact the supplier". need ur help urgently. thnx

Status
    Administrator
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by manchilly View Post
    pls help or i shall murder my i8910 omniahd. i have tried to hack it using this method and other methods on other forums but all i get is "Certificate error. Contact the supplier". need ur help urgently. thnx
    did you get your cer and key from here http://www.symbiantalk.net/showthrea...ests-Put-Here?
    also you have to read this thread to take some basic idea http://symbiantalk.net/showthread.php?t=2661
    Guys Don't Just Download. To Help Other Members Please Post One Comment Working Or Not [Details About That Problem]. Remember We Are Community We Meet Here To Share Our Mobile Related Knowledge Thanks.

Status
    Good Poster
    STalk Donator
    Lifetime VIP Member

Mobile
    s4 i9500
    Rom

using opera 10 beta2 i downloaded hellox and saved to mass memory then unzipped it but on installing it got the certificate again. Again downloaded it and saved to pbone memory but got the same error. Again downloaded it via pc and transfered to memory card but got the same error. Never reached the certificate stage. For once i regret buying this phone, been a Nokia fan for more than 10 yrs
    Thnxs for ur reply and adding me to ur buddy list

Status
    The Administrator
    Mobile
    CPU - Octa-Core / GPU - PowerVR SGX 544MP3

using opera 10 beta2 i downloaded hellox and saved to mass memory then unzipped it but on installing it got the certificate again. Again downloaded it and saved to pbone memory but got the same error. Again downloaded it via pc and transfered to memory card but got the same error. Never reached the certificate stage. For once i regret buying this phone, been a Nokia fan for more than 10 yrs
    bro there is no certificate stage those application unsigned you have to sign them
    go here request your certificate http://www.symbiantalk.net/showthrea...uests-Put-Here
    when you get your cer answer here or pm me

Status
    Administrator
    Mobile
    Galaxy S3

added you in yahoo messenger talk with me there

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast