When you get a voice call, no matter what application you're in, you always have instant access to it. Why getting a new message should be different on your phone?
FS Message application shows incoming text message on full screen instantly when it comes. You've heard incoming message sound? Just take the phone out of your pocket to see the message on the screen already.
Too busy to check your phone screen? No problem, the program can read aloud the sender's name or the entire incoming message to your phone loudspeaker or headset using text-to-speech engine.
Designed for full touch control. Manage your messages with finger-tips. You can drag a message text up and down if it doesn't fit screen or switch between unread messages by dragging the message left or right.
You can mark the message as read, reply it, call back to the sender, delete the message or open it in messaging application.
* Shows message in full screen
* Scroll and select messages by finger-tips (designed for touch screen)
* Can read the sender's name or the entire incoming message aloud when it comes.
* Supports 4 levels of message zoom
* Large fonts suitable for people with weak eyesight can be used to display a message
* Supports message scrolling
* Shows all unread messages
* Mark message as read, reply, call back, and delete
* Service based application - works in background and is absolutely transparent to the user