Overview: Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup or login. To safely disable a startup entry from running at system startup, just uncheck its checkbox from the Startup Managerís entry list. If you are not sure which entry should be enabled or disabled, just click on the entry and you can view the detailed properties for each startup entries. Now you can also customize your own startup items by adding your favorite applications.
A must have for android users! Enjoy!
- Master of Android systemís startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) at the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entries
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration if you decide you actually want the entry you previously removed
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup