v0.8 added thanks
NokiaCooker BETA 0.8 - Cooked Fw for 3rd / 5th / Symbian^3
Nokia Cooker is a PC software reserved to the Cookers, which allows to modify the files containing the phone's firmware to create customized firmwares versions named Cooked-Firmware.
Nokia Cooker can modify data which is located in:
It can't modify data located in the CORE yet.
Not all the ROFS/ROFx can be modded!
Modding a protected ROFS/ROFx you'll risk to brick the phone.
If you aren't sure that your ROFS/ROFx can be modded, don't do it.
The modding of the UDA, instead, is always a safe operation.
Informations for Developers about Plugins:
When NokiaCooker launches your application it will pass the 4 command-line parameters below:
1) the file currently selected in the window on the right side
2) the path where the fw files have been extracted (eg: c:\nokiacooker\files\n8fw_extracted\)
3) firmware filename (eg: RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda.fpsx)
4) firmware type (UDA, ROFS, CORE, UNKNOWN)
How to read the arguments depends on the programming language you're using:
- for Delphi you should use ParamStr() ParamCount()
- for C# you can find the source code of a skeleton Plugin inside \NokiaCooker\TestPlugins\
NokiaCooker BETA Change-Log:
- Fixed: Due to some recent changes the CRC-Fixer routine wasn't working properly anymore.
- Fixed: Removed tooltip from the "add/remove plugins" button.
- Improved: The CRC-Fixer routine will fix the fw CRC to match the one contained in the .vpl file (if the .vpl file exists) otherwise will match the original CRC if the .vpl file doesn't exists.
- Improved: Unpacking Speed.
- New: Support for 3rd party Applications/Plugins. You can Drag & Drop any executables to the Plugin's toolbar to add them to NokiaCoooker
- Fixed: for some UDA, the bkupBootRecord wasn't handled properly showing the message 'Root Cluster is NOT Supported!'
- New: Added a smart CRC-Fixer: There will be no more CRC warnings in Phoenix!
- Improved: Replaced checkbox with button for ROFS resize
- Improved: Sligtly GUI improvements
- Improved: Better performances when showing folders with a lot of files
- New: you can now create cooked fw for N8 (UDA/FAT only)
- New: added a checkbox to allow resizing of ROFS/ROFx images.
- Fixed: FAT/UDA editor wasn't working properly.
- Improved: Log Window can be resized
- Improved: The OBY is created trying to keep the same file order as in the original firmware.
- Fixed: Warnings raised from the RofsBuild.exe command will be shown in the log window and the repack will complete successfully. If the RofsBuild.exe raised an error, the repack will not be completed.
- Fixed: Some ROFS file were skipped during the Rebuild if the file was in a very long path like:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Root\Desktop\NokiaCooker BETA 0.4.1\Files\private\10203636\security\trustroots\d evice\certificates\TMO_trusted_third_party_certifi cate.cer"
- Improved: Shows warning messages raised from the RofsBuild.exe command
- Improved: ROFX Rebuild
- New: FAT32 file-system is now supported. (X6 UDA is in FAT32 format)
- New: Extension Column in the grid. So you can easily remove unneeded languages files from the ROFS
- New: Experimental ROFx support... It should work but NEEDS TO BE TESTED!
- New: Automatically creates a Backup File when repacking firmware.
- Improved: FAT Detection
- Fixed: ROFS Rebuild for N97
PLEASE NOTE: this tool is very easy to use, but it is always a tool for experts and smart people, it is not for everyone!
If you remove or replace some critical system component, your phone will dead at 100%, you have to know exactly which is the purpose of the files that you remove/replace!
Download NokiaCooker BETA v0.9:
v0.8 added thanks
v0.8 its cool bro FW type U file can read successfully like E51, E71, etc.. thanks rep++
but where can i get plungin rofs language tool & qwerty-keyboard editor likes ur screenshot???
Nice Nasir Bro, Rep++
thats no problem,you can do it yourself...copy the main folder from your rofs2 language tool in the plugin folder from the NokiaCooker and add the rtl.exe in pluginsbut where can i get plungin rofs language tool & qwerty-keyboard editor likes ur screenshot???
same way to add other plugins
latest rofs2 language tool : http://www.mediafire.com/?xn08d67n69625di
latest FW cleaner: http://www.mediafire.com/?09seh1ofg229pb8
latest qwerty keyboard editor: http://www.mediafire.com/?xll87jqdw585ry0
NokiaCooker BETA v0.9 link added in post 1
Change log :
- New: File > Recent Files
- Improved: NaviFirm plugin updated to the latest version
- Fixed: The "Advanced > Repack using rofs data: ROFS.ROM" option wasn't working properly when packing a ROFS bigger than original
Guys Don't Just Download. To Help Other Members Please Post One Comment Working Or Not [Details About That Problem]. Remember We Are Community We Meet Here To Share Our Mobile Related Knowledge Thanks.
tx bro,, Rep++ !Hey can u plz help me out how can i add thai language in Pr1.1 firmware list!tx in advance//!