November 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics 1.0
Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics: Core Techniques 1.0
Dec 29, 2009
© Modality, Inc.
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
** From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 **
Adapted from the most trusted and widely used resource in orthopaedic surgery, this app condenses 242 of the most important and frequently- referenced techniques into a customizable and interactive mobile learning and reference tool.
No subscription required: Download this app today, own it forever.
• This product is designed exclusively for Apple handheld devices to deliver an exceptional user experience to surgeons, residents and other healthcare professionals
• Prepare for, perform and test your knowledge of the most common operative and minimally invasive orthopedic procedures
• Navigate through 242 techniques and more than 1000 corresponding images with the flick of a finger
• View almost 20 high quality procedure videos
• Bookmark techniques for convenient reference
• Quickly locate any technique in the entire app using the comprehensive search index
This application encompasses all of the latest procedures, techniques, and instruments available in Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, Eleventh Edition, authored by Drs. S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty.
Contents include topics from all 4 print volumes:
• General Principles
• Nontraumatic Soft Tissue Disorders
• Congenital Anomalies
• Nervous System Disorders in Children
• Fractures and Dislocations in Children
• The Spine
• Sports Medicine
• Fractures and Dislocations
• Peripheral Nerve Injuries
• The Hand
• The Foot and Ankle
Modality is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. In November 2010, Modality was acquired by Epocrates, Inc., (www.epocrates.com), a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
All content © Mosby, an imprint of Elsevier.
Curious about integrating Modality into your course curriculum or clinical training program? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
"I love Modality and would not want to go back to life before Modality apps."– Michelle W. (www.modality.com/facebook)
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality's line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
Tags for this Thread