Mobileways Gravity v.1.50.6686 S60v3 S60v5 S^3 UnSigned Proper Cr@cKeD-By-R@me$h
mobileways.de is proud to announce the first alpha version of Gravity 1.5 with a broad number of new features, bug fixes and a completely renewed Facebook section.
Gravity?s gorgeous fullscreen User Interface has been further improved and is now available for all Symbian
- Symbian^3, S60v5 and S60v3.
Gravity comes with its own beautifully designed virtual keyboard for touchscreen based phones. Of course, the keyboard is also compatible with portrait mode.
A lot of work has been spent on polishing the user interface. If you look closely at Gravity?s new UI, you will see round edges, engraved buttons and shadows for a three-dimensional look & feel and of course semi-transparent controls whereever they enhance the user experience.
- Your own tweets that have been retweeted are shown in the ?My Tweets? tab
- The ?In-Reply-To? button will show all retweets of your (retweeted) Tweet
- Browse all your own Favourites by scrolling down (automatically loading more)
- Browse all User Tweets (from a user?s profile) by scrolling down
- Support for Messages and Notifications has been added
- Posts now show the picture and additional description text
- Browse a user?s Wall and post to the Wall
- Read up to 30 most recent comments in a special Post & Comment view
- Virtual Keyboard for Symbian^3 & S60v5 in both portrait and landscape mode
- Landscape mode virtual keyboard finally has Close & Send keys
- Key button popups are rendering correctly on the left and right sides of the keyboard
- A special Edit key opens the phone?s default editor
- The keyboard supports English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese Layout
- The new S^3 fullscreen mode is now available for S60v5 as well
- Auto-More: List automatically loads and displays tweets from Cache
- Preview of pictures supports Instagr.am now
- Google Reader now synchronizes read/unread posts on startup
- Twitter/Facebook buttons have been added to the new keyboard for Foursquare
- Google Reader: a very old crashing Bug has been fixed (USER 130)
- UI Layout crashing bug fixed (KERN-EXEC 3)
- JSON Parser has been fixed for Twitter (?change of your identity? Bug & RT Bug)
- Background Power-Safe mode was broken and has been fixed
- No Need To Register.
- Limitation are Removed .
- Some Errors Are Removed.
Thank you ..!