Kylom Projekt v1.26(93) S^3 S60v3 S60v5 Symbian9.x Signed incl.Keygen HSPDA
Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant : Projekt is a highly versatile outliner that will help you organize your life, at work and at home.
Just got a new idea ? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish? You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place,?
Organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts:
* break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks,
* write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures,
* prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured ?todo? lists like cooking recipes?
* organize and comment collections of images and Music fileson your phone.
Main features of Projekt S60 :
* unlimited number of hierarchical levels, for up to 1000 entries per list.
* text wrapping of entries (up to 255 characters each).
* optional checkbox, category, value, date and alarm for each entry.
* each entry can have a Note attached, in the rich text format, of unlimited length.
* up to 6 links per entry, to entries in the Contacts and Calendar applications, or to documents or multimedia files on the phone.
* large number of filtering and sorting options.
* import of lists from text files or opml files, making Projekt compatible with other outliner applications on PC or Mac.
* export of lists to files in the text format, in the html format or in the opml format.
* exchange of lists, e.g. via Bluetooth or email, between two phones running Projekt.
* large number of customization options (,fonts zoom, full screen, display of icons or ?name? and ?date? boxes for links?) and of keypad / keyboard shortcut commands.
? the display of the alarm date for an existing entry was wrong: bug fixed.
? repeat alarms can now be created.
? names for Category 2: bug fixed.
? backup of Category names for recovery in case of re-installation of the application: fixed (2 txt files).
? fixed the problem with opml export of entries with multiple links.
? when an entry is linked to a repeated event in the calendar, the date displayed is the date of the first instance of the event after the current date
? new keyboard shortcut to set a filter on Category 2 on phones with a full keyboard: key A