Hi-Q MP3 Recorder Full v1.5.1
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, and concerts can be recorded in 44 kHz, much better than the default sound recorder application.
You can manage and send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depends on phone model) or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
• Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
• Bit rate supported up to 128 kbps
• Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
• Set minimum disk space
(Please note that not all devices support high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time. Please do not rate badly if your device fails the test. You are strongly encouraged to try the Lite version first to ensure that this app meets your needs.)
• Now compatible with Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
• Easier menu for first-time users
• Option to keep the screen on while recording. Overcomes original Droid limitation where the recording stops when the screen turns off.
• Option to force portrait screen orientation