January 11th, 2011, 03:37 PM
iKout 3.12 iPhone iPad and iPod touch
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS (CRASHING, OR ANY BUGS), DELETE THE GAME FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN THEN RE-DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE APP STORE.
GAME CENTER IS NOW SUPPORTED! INCLUDING ONLINE PLAY.
FULLY SUPPORTING IPAD IN UNIVERSAL APP!
OVER 10,000 DOWNLOADS SO FAR!
Thank you all for your support; your great reviews keep us going!
iKout is a new experience in playing the popular Kuwaiti card game (Kout bo Sitta) with rich graphics and immersive gameplay. You will never let go of your iPhone! (or iPod Touch or even iPad!).
Enjoy a single player game against intelligent computer players or play with friends over local WiFi. Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements and view friends profiles over OpenFeint
- English and Arabic interfaces.
- A tutorial to help new players and beginners to learn the game.
- A single player mode with intelligent computer players.
- A Multiplayer mode (over Local WiFi) to allow playing with friends (and computer players if needed).
- 7 player characters to choose from, each with their own set of voices.
- A Player statistics screen showing a number of the player's skills tracked.
- An in-game Score History notepad which keeps track of the game's current score and also shows previous calls and scores.
What's New in Version 3.12
FIXES IN 3.12:
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes on devices without Game Center.