Paypal Donation Available PM Raju By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here

Thread: Help - my nokia 5800xm ver. 52.0.007 is rebooting automatically after flash with jaf.

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5800

Help - my nokia 5800xm ver. 52.0.007 is rebooting automatically after flash with jaf.

Help - my nokia 5800xm ver. 52.0.007 is rebooting automatically after flash with jaf.

If their is any way you can help pls post it here.

One day i walk to where they repair phone and asked them to make my nokia 5800xm ver.52.0.007 to look like nokia c6, after the job my phone refuse to on, only the on vibration is walking,

then they downloaded the ver.52.0.007 and flash it with it, since then my phone is no longer stable, it reboot whenever i click anything to process with difrent colour, help help

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    E52 Own CFW
    Rom

Re: Help - my nokia 5800xm ver. 52.0.007 is rebooting automatically after flash with jaf.

try to reflash with latest firmware original .............................after making backup of your data of course

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5800

Re: Help - my nokia 5800xm ver. 52.0.007 is rebooting automatically after flash with jaf.

Heaven knows i have re-install i\the firmware with ovi and nokia updater, even with hard reset, i am dead cos my phone is dead, pls pls help, asap

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia 5800

I have done it is working now,

i re-instal it with nokia updater, then re-stall in with jaf - then re-install the c6 firmware - my nokia 5800 is now like c6 - thank god