Paypal Donation Available PM By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Symbian Devices's Future is Here - Qt 4.7.2 + Qt Mobility 1.1.1 + QtWebKit 4.7.2 S^3 (Full Kit In a Single Link)

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia c7-00
    Rom
    Belle Refresh

Symbian Devices's Future is Here - Qt 4.7.2 + Qt Mobility 1.1.1 + QtWebKit 4.7.2 S^3 (Full Kit In a Single Link)

Qt offers a robust, tried and tested application and UI framework for the development of rich compelling apps for Nokia Symbian smartphones. In addition, Qt offers developers the ability to have applications ready for future devices based upon MeeGo.

Qt greatly reduces development effort through intuitive APIs that deliver more functionality from less code. Using Nokia Qt SDK you can create apps with a single code-base for millions of Symbian, Maemo, and forthcoming MeeGo devices, as well as desktop platforms. And because Qt is a framework, not a runtime, your apps run with native performance.

Qt has delivered hundreds of apps to the desktop and embedded worlds. Now let Qt help you create sophisticated, responsive, and appealing smartphone apps.

State of HTML5 <canvas> in QtWebKit

Features :
    * New Ovi Store v2.04(41) working fine
    * Nokia Bubbles new update Working fine
    * EB Media Gallery Working fine
    * Many more upcoming Applications Will works with the help of it

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nokia n8
    Rom

Re: Symbian Devices's Future is Here - Qt 4.7.2 + Qt Mobility 1.1.1 + QtWebKit 4.7.2 S^3 (Full Kit In a Single Link)

qt 4.7.2 not instal my n8 (update error) plsss help me
    without qt 4.7.2 eb media gallery & nupagadi are not instal ,help me

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia c7-00
    Rom
    Belle Refresh

Re: Symbian Devices's Future is Here - Qt 4.7.2 + Qt Mobility 1.1.1 + QtWebKit 4.7.2 S^3 (Full Kit In a Single Link)

Uninstall ur old version

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    n8
    Rom
    Belle refresh

do we have to install all the three in phone memory? because during installation qt 4.7.2 installed automatically in phone memory whereas for other two--options were being asked for phone or mass memory.
    cool_moon

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia c7-00
    Rom
    Belle Refresh

its ur wish,u can install them anywhere u want

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia N97 || Nokia N8 || Samsung Galaxy S3
    Rom
    N97: 22.0.110 || N8: 111.114 (custom) || S3: 4.0.4

I uninstalled the "Qt installer" file, that was in the application list, there is no other "Qt"-related application in the installed applications list,
    and I'm still getting the "unable to delete" error when I'm installing the 4.7.2 version. Clearly it's because some apps are using the Qt files that needs to be deleted to upgrade.
    But the problem is, I have no apps running, and I still get this error, it must be some background apps.
    Any help ?!! Is there an app that shows me the BACKGROUND Apps that are running ?!

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    n8
    Rom
    Belle refresh

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I uninstalled the "Qt installer" file, that was in the application list, there is no other "Qt"-related application in the installed applications list,
    and I'm still getting the "unable to delete" error when I'm installing the 4.7.2 version. Clearly it's because some apps are using the Qt files that needs to be deleted to upgrade.
    But the problem is, I have no apps running, and I still get this error, it must be some background apps.
    Any help ?!! Is there an app that shows me the BACKGROUND Apps that are running ?!
    Hi there,can you pls tell me under what name qt installer,qt mobility and qt webkit featured in application manager. Because when i tried to locate them in installed application files i couldn't. May be they are featuring under some different names.
    cool_moon

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Nokia N97 || Nokia N8 || Samsung Galaxy S3
    Rom
    N97: 22.0.110 || N8: 111.114 (custom) || S3: 4.0.4

It's the "Qt installer" file in the list. It was a 12MB file btw.

Status
    Good Poster
    Mobile
    n8
    Rom
    Belle refresh

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    It's the "Qt installer" file in the list. It was a 12MB file btw.
    Sorry mate,i couldn't find it.BTW did it install in phone memory?
    cool_moon

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung, Nokia, LG

s^3 devices have qt built in rom.... so only firmware update could upgrade their qt :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast