Missed It! v1.3.0
Requirements: ANDROID:2.2 and up
Overview: Get information about the number of missed calls and unread SMS and e-mail at a glance with this simple yet very util widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings ? Accessibility ? Accessibility services').
* It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone's Gmail account.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Portuguese (Brazil)
Better support for application notifications. Now Missed It! supports any application that uses system notifications.
Better management of all monitored elements (missed calls, text messages, Gmail accounts and applications) through an unique list.
Clickable widget. If any notification is showed, tapping on the widget will open the application that caused it.
Support for OTF fonts.
Bugfix: font files without lowercase extension being ignored.
Added German translation.