Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

  1. #21
    Status
    Offline
    tun8's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    myanmar
    Mobile
    nokia n8
    Posts
    4
    Reputation: 10

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    RM-xxx is same but product code is different it can be flash ?

  2. #22
    Status
    Offline
    Ultracool's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Mobile
    Nokia C7 hacked by NortonHack
    Rom
    Official Belle 111.030.0609
    Posts
    3
    Reputation: 10

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Please, I need a help ! When I started Nokia Cooker, it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..."..What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks in advance

    --- Update ---

    Please, I need a help ! When I started Nokia Cooker, it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..."..What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks in advance

  3. #23
    Status
    Offline
    fishb0ne's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S Plus
    Rom
    Gingerbread 2.3.3
    Posts
    12
    Reputation: 10

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Same problem like ultracool,it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..." how can i fix this problem?

  4. #24
    Status
    Offline
    spknair's Avatar
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kerala, India
    Mobile
    Nokia N8-00 Hacked
    Rom
    024.001.C06.01
    Posts
    129
    Reputation: 453

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Dear Bro,
    Can I use uploaded install server S^3 for my N8 having FW 24.001.c06.01 ?
    Thanks in advance...

    update:
    ----------------------------------------
    No suggestion for my query!
    I had taken risk to experiment the same on my new N8.
    First chance - not worked
    Second chance - Phone dead due to UPS failurecryya4
    Third chance - Voila........ Worked Thanks "Raju" for dead flashing help

  5. #25
    Status
    Offline
    spknair's Avatar
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kerala, India
    Mobile
    Nokia N8-00 Hacked
    Rom
    024.001.C06.01
    Posts
    129
    Reputation: 453

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultracool View Post
    Please, I need a help ! When I started Nokia Cooker, it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..."..What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks in advance

    --- Update ---

    Please, I need a help ! When I started Nokia Cooker, it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..."..What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by fishb0ne View Post
    Same problem like ultracool,it said "This version is too much old! Please download a new version ..." how can i fix this problem?
    Same For Me Also.
    I had just back dated my system, and its worked like charm..

  6. #26
    Status
    Offline
    spknair's Avatar
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kerala, India
    Mobile
    Nokia N8-00 Hacked
    Rom
    024.001.C06.01
    Posts
    129
    Reputation: 453

    Question: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Will anybody tell us that, what is meant by MemoryCardContent file?
    What will happened if we flashed including that file?

  7. #27
    Status
    Offline
    arjunpaliath's Avatar
    Good Poster
    MobilePhoneTalk Police

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    India
    Mobile
    Nokia C5-00/N73ME/N8 Black/5230-LG Optimus 2/Xperia X10 Mini Pro
    Rom
    v061.005.022, v4.0839.42.2.1
    Posts
    1,205
    Reputation: 10744

    Re: Question: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Quote Originally Posted by spknair View Post
    Will anybody tell us that, what is meant by MemoryCardContent file?
    What will happened if we flashed including that file?
    It jus contains some external files for memory card...!!!
    It can either be included and in that case flashing will be done without any popup....
    In the case that file is excluded, it will show a popup with a warning that the file missing, select yes or no, and then on pressing yes the flashing will start...!!!!

  8. #28
    Status
    Offline
    abbasjan21000's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Mobile
    Nokia C7
    Rom
    014.002.C15.01
    Posts
    1
    Reputation: 10

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Hello Dears.............
    I am highly obliged to Mr. torchaj (Arjun) & all other Moderators who have made it possible to hack the symbian phone via this amazing method. Infect I was in search of the way to hack my Nokia c7-00 from last 3 weeks but every time, every method was failed but by the grace of God, last night I got to this thread of Arjun brother.....& download all the needfull stuff (above) & followed the above easiest steps of hacking along with the pictures.
    At least I got succeed to hack my c7-00.................... thnx once again to the moderator of this thread. Tonight i am feeling very relax & satisfied & busy in uploading the applications either it is signed or Unsigned..................
    cheersssssssssss to Arjun!

    Thnx & Regards

    Abbas Ali Bangash
    Kurram Valley

  9. #29
    Status
    Offline
    akrams4935921's Avatar
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UAE
    Mobile
    Nokia C6 01
    Rom
    24.001
    Posts
    1
    Reputation: 10

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    I am getting an error like Neither D1.0 nor D2.0 is found
    while selecting flash

  10. #30
    Status
    Offline
    arjunpaliath's Avatar
    Good Poster
    MobilePhoneTalk Police

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    India
    Mobile
    Nokia C5-00/N73ME/N8 Black/5230-LG Optimus 2/Xperia X10 Mini Pro
    Rom
    v061.005.022, v4.0839.42.2.1
    Posts
    1,205
    Reputation: 10744

    Re: Symbian Flashing Tutorial/Request Hacked UDA for Nokia

    Quote Originally Posted by akrams4935921 View Post
    I am getting an error like Neither D1.0 nor D2.0 is found
    while selecting flash
    Make sure you have placed the Firmware files in the path C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Product\RM-XXX
    And when u select open product or scan product, phoenix will automatically recognize ur device with firmware version and variant...!!!!

    --- Update ---

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasjan21000 View Post
    Hello Dears.............
    I am highly obliged to Mr. torchaj (Arjun) & all other Moderators who have made it possible to hack the symbian phone via this amazing method. Infect I was in search of the way to hack my Nokia c7-00 from last 3 weeks but every time, every method was failed but by the grace of God, last night I got to this thread of Arjun brother.....& download all the needfull stuff (above) & followed the above easiest steps of hacking along with the pictures.
    At least I got succeed to hack my c7-00.................... thnx once again to the moderator of this thread. Tonight i am feeling very relax & satisfied & busy in uploading the applications either it is signed or Unsigned..................
    cheersssssssssss to Arjun!

    Thnx & Regards

    Abbas Ali Bangash
    Kurram Valley
    Always happy to help in whatever way i can bro...!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •