GMail Label Notifier v0.99992
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Per-label notifications for GMail!
* Vibration pattern (inc. morse code)
* Notification sound
* LED Colour (depending on your device, not all supported)
* Icon colour (10 delicious colours to choose from)
* Notification repetition
* Override silent mode
* Multiple accounts
* Disable notifications depending on time of the day
Also includes widgets:
* customisable icons (select an image from your gallery as your homescreen widget)
* a selection of normal mailbox/label icons in a multitude of colours
* customisable names
* show/hide name, zero count, total message count
Problems/feature requests? Check the website ( https://sites.google.com/site/androidlabelnotifier/faq ) for more details before emailing me please! I don't have the time to respond to every request alas, and alot of your questions and problems are answered there!
Also *please* don't leave bug reports as comments on the market, i don't check them often and it's unlikely i'll be able to respond!
* Android gmail app
* Syncing enabled for labels under the main GMail application
* No task-killers please!
Fix: Widgets should be more responsive
Added: Link to 2-Factor auth in password dialog
Beta Update: IMAP Fallback added (as a bonus, the fallback means the app can work on tablets now)
Google removed 3rd party access of the Gmail data on Android devices (for those of you running the latest version of Gmail and Android 2.2+) so I've implimented some changes, namely if the app cannot access your Gmail data on-device, it will fallback to connecting to Gmail via IMAP.